Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Just cause I like speculating(A LOT), doesn't mean that the game we get is going to excite me as much. Yeah I get hyped a lot early on, but by October when leaks started to happen, it started to look like SM weren't going to be all that.
  2. Mitchman

More like 5. SM is a good game, don't get me wrong, but I personally have struggled getting fully into it for a good while, and 11 months later I am only on Ula Ula. Both XY and ORAS were fun, especially ORAS as RSE were great games to begin with, but the last time I truly looked at the prelease...
  3. Mitchman

I just posted in the rumor thread, it seems like they are gonna have a post game that rivals B2W2 in the end. I am this close to believing, and if they do have as many things as they are noted on video to be hiding, then I am 100% on board. God yes its been far too long having felt this hyped...
  4. Mitchman

Chances more like today with significant teasing. :P If aether has a new elite, and one that looks like dimemsional explorers at that, then I can see huge changes after the midway point definitely happening.
  5. Mitchman

I am mostly in the same camp, just slightly more optimistic. Not trying to change your mind or anything here, just piggybacking off your post with my slightly more positive outlook. -I think in general Gamefreak are trying to actively hide as much as they can from the games. Its not working AS...
  6. Mitchman

While I agree entirely with this opinion, go to the post game thread for an idea on possible new areas.
  7. Mitchman

That is mostly why I am somewhat optimistic. This isn't a straight up 3rd game deal at all, nor is it a B2W2 situation, and I doubt its somewhere in the middle. I also doubt its literally what the titles are either, Ultra versions of SM, and I think there will be a wild card in terms of story...
  8. Mitchman

Like I said elsewhere, nothing less then a B2W2 style improvement will satisfy me at all. Its too short a timespan to go through the same alola again, and its gonna need a bigger postgame to be justified.
Back
Top Bottom