Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

On one hand, you look at all this data, and realize only 2 new Pokemon are all they left for you to discover. The game is mostly the same, with little new gameplay but a whole lot of cool story things. On the other hand, I can't help but feel that beyond a slightly botched story, the games will...
  2. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Something about Zeraora not liking flowers because it reminds it of someone in a painful way(paraphrasing here), is giving me huge AZ vibes.
  3. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

A gen 7 Event only Pokemon that is native to the gen 8 region via pre evo. Think Lucario effectively being a Sinnoh mon, but as an event in Emerald.
  4. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Regarding Zeraora. Is it classified in the same way legendaries are, or are we assuming its mythical because of the 600 BST, and its placement in the dex? Because while its an amazing design, I can easily see it being revealed later on that its actually a gen 8 teaser Pokemon, with it gaining a...
  5. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

That has to be available early. Holy fuck what a design that is. Z-Crystals and Totem Auras being a result of Necrozma is an expected twist in the plot..
  6. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Its bad ass. The armor is shaped like its natural form, and having floating wings and what not is such a WTF design.
  7. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Oh my god I have to stop reading story blurbs, this shit is wild. Its a proper alternate story, but with a touching ending for the entire Aether family.
  8. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Lillie is a trainer. Active Colress in the plot as a good guy. Multiverse takeover by rainbow rocket. New everythings. My god this game.
  9. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Did anyone else see that box sprite for the final Necrozma forme, its real right?
Back
Top Bottom