Search results for query: *

1. MizuTaipu

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I'm not a fan of how segmented its arms are, but Drapion is nice. Falinks
  2. MizuTaipu

I admittedly haven't used Tyranitar in-game at all since Larvitar is usually found after the League in most games and I remember finding it difficult leveling-up Pupitar to evolve it. I do like its design and typing. Its Mega is really awkward-looking though. Lampent
  3. MizuTaipu

Yanmega is one of the better cross-gen evolutions that Gen IV gave us. Air Slash + Speed Boost was insanely powerful when I used it in Platinum once. Yanma, while cute, wasn't a good battler and I bet a lot of people in Gen II and III just caught one to complete the Dex. Koffing
  4. MizuTaipu

The King/Queen motif is really neat. Much better than Tentacruel. Wormadam Trash
  5. MizuTaipu

Probably my favorite Gen 1 Eeveelution. It could learn Double Kick and Pin Missile in Gen 1 and while those moves have weak attack power, having diverse movepool in level up back then was rare. Vibrava
  6. MizuTaipu

I prefer Kanto Muk, Alolan Muk looks too psychedelic. Lanturn
  7. MizuTaipu

It's OK. It's pretty much the best Fire-type in Diamond and Pearl so I pick Chimchar if I ever replay those games. Eternatus
  8. MizuTaipu

Pidove is the most forgettable starter Flying-type to me. I think it's catchable too late. They only made it available after Striaton City so players couldn't have an advantage over Cilan. Sigilyph
  9. MizuTaipu

Neat that Rhydon was the first Pokémon created, but other than that it's unmemorable. Vikavolt
  10. MizuTaipu

It's new Galarian form is really cute. I like it more than the Hoenn version. :) Ho-Oh
  11. MizuTaipu

The design would be a lot better if it didn't have a shovel in its head. Maybe something more natural like a twig or a seashell. Landorus
  12. MizuTaipu

It's an unintentionally creepy Bug Pokemon. Its eyes being the only thing peeking out of its shell just unnerves me for some reason. Bergmite
  13. MizuTaipu

Lapras is one of my favorite Water-types! Gen 1 has my favorite designs for the type in general. I think having it be based off of a dinosaur but not make it a Fossil Pokemon is kinda weird though. What's also weird is that I always use the one you can find in Union Cave in G/S/C and HG/SS, but...
  14. MizuTaipu

I liked how its tags in its Gen 3 sprites were dark blue. Them being teal just looks weird to me. Other than that, it's the mystical fairy legendary that I always forget exists. Porygon2
  15. MizuTaipu

A much better designed legendary than Yveltal, who looks too Lugia-like IMO. Marowak
  16. MizuTaipu

I remember a lot of people being wary of its design when it was revealed in 2010. I used one on my first runthrough of White and it proved to be a strong member of my team with Chandelure. Swalot.
  17. MizuTaipu

My favorite Alola starter. We need more starters based off of domestic pets. :) Gorebyss
  18. MizuTaipu

Probably the most unremarkable Mythical Pokémon. Very chia pet-y. Feebas.
  19. MizuTaipu

I've never used Breloom as a team member so I can't say if I like it as a battler, but I think its design is easier on the eyes than they other fungi Pokemon Shiinotic. Shellder
  20. MizuTaipu

I like its design, it just has too many weaknesses for me to use it in-game. Mime Jr.
Back
Top Bottom