Search results for query: *

1. Moe

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Is the egg from Lavaridge just a Wynaut, or something different? It's taking forever to hatch, I'm tempted to just give up on it.
  2. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I can only get Water, Fire and Leaf Stones in there, is there something I can do to buy other ones?
  3. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there an easy way to get Moon Stones? Need about 8 of them at this point, plus another Thunder Stone. I know you could try and get them off Lunatone, but those are rare enough as it is.
  4. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You don't need to max the Amie stat for Sylveon (it was three hearts for me), so I'd imagine you'd get there before you maxed them on happiness. The moss/ice spots (the moss one is in the Pokemon Village, the Ice one in the Frost Cavern) would...
  5. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Route 11 (in X at least)
  6. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've put together this map showing the locations and the major points of interest - hopefully that helps for some of the questions.
  7. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just got into the boutique store - I basically went to all the other shops and bought everything in them. I only actually changed a few bits of clothing, but I think it's basically once you spend an amount of money on clothes you can go in...
  8. Moe

Re: How to trade between gens? There are Ditto in X (at least, I'm sure they would be in Y too) - I caught mine in the forest you go into looking for the 8th Gym leader (so late in the game).
  9. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The transfer is only from Black/White/Black2/White2 though IIRC - so you'd need to get one of those games and transfer all of the Pokemon to them first.
  10. Moe

Re: Just Three Questions who have the game, please help? You can use the D-Pad to walk - or hold B and use the D-pad to run. You can't remove them from the circle-pad.
  11. Moe

Re: Just Three Questions who have the game, please help? The daycare is on route 7, it takes a bit of time to get there but it's still early - you can't walk past it so you'll know where it is once you get there. Amie is on the bottom screen, use the arrows in the top corners to cycle between...
  12. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In Camphrier Town's Pokemon Center - it took me a few hours to get there - but it's basically the second major place you get to.
  13. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) To answer my own question, yes. There's also extra battle messages that seem to only pop up for those Pokemon that you're close with in Amie.
  14. Moe

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone else who has got their affection with a Pokemon to two hearts also get a boost in exp? My Pikachu is getting a boosted exp gain but isn't a trade and isn't holding any item - two hearts in Pokemon Amie is the only thing I can find...
Back
Top Bottom