Search results for query: *

1. Mokoniki

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Magic Guard prevents indirect damage from weather conditions (like hail and sandstorm), poison, being badly poisoned, burned (although the Attack reduction is still in play), Curse, and Leech Seed. They are also not affected by entry hazards, recoil and crash damage, and will also prevent the...
  2. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You can transfer Diancie to Bank, but Bank doesn't allow items to be transferred. If your Pokemon is holding an item and you send it to Bank, the item it was holding gets sent back to your bag. If you want to keep it, you should find...
  3. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) You can get them every time you beat the E4.
  4. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I notice people keep saying to beat the E4 more than once to get your starters but I only beat the E4 once and I got all the starters back to back, so I'm not sure how it works now. xD
  5. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition He should be in the bottom right corner of the island near the Day Care.
  6. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You can access the Battle Resort after beating the Delta Episode. You are given the S.S. Ticket by Norman and then you can take the ferry in either Slateport City or Lilycove City to get there.
  7. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition First, speak to the Hex Maniac on Route 111 (Desert part, you'll have to go up a little waterfall with the Mach Bike to reach her) while riding the Mach Bike. Then speak to the Bird Keeper on Route 119 while riding the Acro Bike. You'll...
  8. Mokoniki

Re: need help if possible You're welcome. :)
  9. Mokoniki

Re: need help if possible Regarding Groudon, does it know Precipice Blades? You cannot trade Groudon while it still knows Precipice Blades because, at this point, that is an ORAS exclusive move. Go to the move deleter in Lilycove City and make it forget Precipice Blades or overwrite it with...
  10. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Oh thank you, I totally forgot about the dexnav. You can indeed chain for shinies with that.
  11. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You can get the Shiny Charm, which you obtain from Professor Birch after catching all the Pokemon in the National Dex. There's also the Masuda Method which is breeding Pokemon from different countries. Aside from that, there's no trick per...
  12. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You can't lower Amie Affection. So your stuck with those messages and benefits that come with Amie I'm sorry to say.
  13. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Um. I don't know why exactly you want to lower affection, but you can lower affection by feeding it bitter medicine that can be bought in Lavaridge Town. Also, the Pokemon fainting lowers affection too.
  14. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Really, first stage starters in general are usually hot items on the GTS, but Eevee is also a popular candidate. Maybe you didn't get anything because Froakie is easily the most popular of the Gen VI starters and every time I use Wonder...
  15. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Unfortunately no, there are no friend safaris in ORAS. Also, you aren't. I thought the same thing for years. I'm pretty sure the reason his brown hair is so prominent now is because 99.9% of the fanbase thought the same thing. So don't feel bad~
  16. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You get Thunderbolt from Wattson after you help him with New Mauville.
  17. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Nope. Pretty sure it's just there for aesthetics. I've tried several times to go down and nothing happens. And I'm pretty sure it's just a cute little thing with no purpose. XD I beat the E4 before going into New Mauville and nothing is...
  18. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It's Beautiful. It has one heart in appeal and four hearts in jamming. It "Badly startles the last Pokemon to act before the user".
  19. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You can get Mega Stones and TMs you couldn't before if that interests you. The Intriguing Stone can be found in Verdanturf Town. There's a little girl looking for her Shroomish. You find it by interacting with the town sign.
  20. Mokoniki

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition After I beat Tate and Liza, I went back to Dewford and got it. So I'm pretty sure the amount of badges you have is key.
Back
Top Bottom