Search results for query: *

1. Momentum

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

I dunno, it would make more sense for TPCi to choose theaters over Netflix if given the choice. I just can't see Netflix bidding on this to keep it from theaters considering how they don't even bother keeping older seasons of Pokémon on the service. I think it's more likely there was a...
  2. Momentum

I'm honestly shocked Netlfix picked it up and not Disney+. Considering the bad blood these two companies have had since the whole fallout with the MCU shows, I can't imagine Disney being happy about this. Will Movie 22 even air on Disney XD now? That by itself will be interesting to see...
  3. Momentum

Unless something changes, SM146 seems to be airing on March 7 which is a Saturday. Around the same time, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX game releases on March 6. Maybe we can expect the movie on that weekend since it already has two major milestones around that time? When Disney XD...
  4. Momentum

I mean, I wouldn't exactly be sad if Movie 22 remains unreleased. I'm more interested in TPCi and Viz finally releasing Pokémon Chronicles and the Mega Evolution specials onto DVD or Blu-ray since that's content unique to itself. The only thing that really interested me here was hearing the TPCi...
  5. Momentum

To no one's surprise, the YTV broadcast of Movie 1 was actually Movie 1 and not Movie 22. I guess maybe they aired the movie to commemorate the Direct we had yesterday? Who really knows.
  6. Momentum

Not sure if I should laugh, but YTV is randomly airing the first Pokémon movie on the 10th. Considering how Teletoon is the Canadian channel that now handles Pokémon, it's strange to see YTV airing the first movie out of the blue like this. And of all the movies to choose from, they pick that...
  7. Momentum

So we can pretty much rule out a holiday premiere in North America. I think their best choice now is to air it between the Season 22 finale and the Season 23 premiere. Using it as a lead in for the Season 23 premiere could help ratings, for what it's worth, and help to make it feel more like a...
  8. Momentum

I'd be interested to see new episodes of Pokémon offered on a streaming service like Netflix or Disney+, but I lean more towards the latter since Disney can offer TPCi both a streaming platform as well as a broadcast on the side. They may as well go for the more ambitious of the two services...
  9. Momentum

The difference there is all these live-action remakes Disney produces succeed in it's home country because the original movies also succeeded here. It literally takes a lot of mess ups (Like Solo: A Star Wars Story) for Disney to lose money on something. Pokémon on the other hand... It's far...
  10. Momentum

Any and all key dialogue pieces that may have been trademarked by 4Kids for the dub of Movie 1 should have been absorbed by TPCi when they took over distribution. I get movie rights may be different than the rights for the tv seasons, but TPCi managed to re-release the first three movies twice...
  11. Momentum

I'm.not too surprised. This movie had two issues with it; 1) It's a re-telling of a movie most of the fanbase has already seen. 2) It's taking characters mostly known in 2D and bringing them into a 3D landscape. Yeah, we had Detective Pikachu bring success but that had Warner Bros, Legendary...
  12. Momentum

He better just be doing OP and ED. We just came back from dub BGM in movies, we don't need to go back.
Back
Top Bottom