Search results for query: *

1. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

First of all thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I enjoyed reading your analysis and I had a good laugh at some points LOL. I kinda agree with most of your points :)
  2. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

@Oriden What’s your opinion on all the Hisuian Pokémon? :)
  3. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Riddles can be fun at times (depends on the leaker) but yeah I kinda agree, I miss Corocoro. :(
  4. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m still disappointed that Rufflet didn’t receive a Hisuian Form :(
  5. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I hope the April announcement is related to Gen 9.
  6. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Didn’t expect it, but it already looks better than the game model. I do really like the pink flames it will have.
  7. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

XD I just think this new form looks ugly. I’m sad because Rowlet is super cute, then this thing ruined it. I hope Everstone is available in this game.
  8. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

How can a cute baby Rowlet turn into this humanoid creature with long legs? It’s awful
  9. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I want Atsuko Nishida to be the art director, all her designs are super cute. (Pikachu, Eeveelutions, Vulpix, Ponyta, Dratini, Cincinno, Munna, etc. ) Whoever was in charge for LA Pokémon designs should quit. Please don’t touch Gen 9. I dislike most of the new forms we got except for Zorua and...
  10. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Masuda better not stop making music, he’s very talented.
  11. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So… it’s been a while since I last posted here lol. I saw the leaks, the game looks incredible and I can’t wait to get my hands on it, BUT I didn’t care for most of the new forms, except for Zorua and Braviary. There is hardly any cute ones from the newly leaked ones…. -Ursaluna: OK design...
  12. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I can’t wait to see my Steel Goodra
  13. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Imagine a Togepi variant? :’) I would cry.. Something as cute as this: Art by: @damiandimension
  14. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That’s a surprise. Oh well, Gothitelle isn’t my fave so I’m fine with it.
  15. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m still hoping that lady Pokemon is Lilligant or Lurantis or even Jynx variant :( I just hope it turn out to be beautiful regardless of what Pokémon it is I guess…
  16. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

We need Khu back since he’s our main primary leaker lol.
  17. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It’s a drama between Khu and Eclipse. Lol But I’m hyped for this Goodra line.
  18. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That’s true. Still Would be interesting to see a relation to contests.
  19. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Could be a male evolution of Gothitelle that evolves using a Dawn Stone. Jasmine ancestor could be related to contests, she’s fancy afterall
  20. Moonlight~

Leaks/Rumors Thread

but what is the dawn reference? And why is she fancy? It could be that the warden is “fancy” and Gothitelle evolves using a Dawn stone Poor Jynx.. Where the Jynx love? :(
Back
Top Bottom