Search results for query: *

1. Moonlight~

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

I want a complete redesign/variant of the Pyroar line. It’s One of the Pokémon that disappointed me. I just dislike their designs. We need a proper lion/ lionesses Pokémon line. We should have gotten something as cute as this.
  2. Moonlight~

I would have loved a winged pastel Unicorn/ Pegasus/ Alicorn (whatever you wanna call it) but I’m honestly fine with what we got because: 1) that’s how Unicorns are supposed to look, and 2) I’m in love with its vintage style look and colors. 3) Having a MLP inspired Pokémon has always been on my...
  3. Moonlight~

Official. Also, look at this anime scene. I loved how it was drawn here, looks very majestic and beautiful.
  4. Moonlight~

I freaking love the MLP vintage hair they gave G.Rapidash. Also, Unicorns never had wings. So There is no such thing called “winged unicorn”. Those are called Alicorns. G.Rapidash is inspired by a Unicorn not an Alicorn, there is a difference.
  5. Moonlight~

At least in the official art, it doesn’t look as Angry looking like in the game sprite lol. But yeah, we should have gotten an Alicorn not a Unicorn. I still like it though.
  6. Moonlight~

To each their own..
  7. Moonlight~

I like the red marking on Zoroark, at least it's better than the ugly dots in Mega Lopunny, that thing is gross.
  8. Moonlight~

Great idea!
  9. Moonlight~

I saw this fan art and I couldn’t be happier
  10. Moonlight~

My Wishlist Hisuian Evolutions: Dragonair Split Evolution (Majestic looking) Lapras Girafarig Dunsparce Eeveelution ( preferably Dragon type or any other type that can evolve using an ancient stone or something). Pre-Evolution of Audino ( to match all the other 3 stage pink mons like Chansey...
  11. Moonlight~

I'm DYING to see a split Dragonair evolution that aurally resembles Dragonair and looks majestic and beautiful.
  12. Moonlight~

I need a cherrim evolution!
  13. Moonlight~

Aah or a Husky? :bulbaLove:
  14. Moonlight~

I just hope we get cute and majestic looking Hisuian forms. Some Pokemon that could get regional forms/evolution would be: Ancient Porygon Girafarig Donphan Skarmory Pyroar
  15. Moonlight~

So? it is still considered in ancient times, they just gave the region a name and called it Hisui. The whole theme of this game takes place in the distant past, before humans and Pokemon began living closely together.
  16. Moonlight~

Nothing hard about it. Easy. It is as simple as Eevee in old Sinnoh region used to have an ancient evolution. The concept of Dragons, mythologies, legends, and folktales has always been a thing in Pokemon.
  17. Moonlight~

I'm SO EXCITED! I hope we get a new Eeeveelution, maybe a dragon ancient type?:bulbaLove:
Back
Top Bottom