Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Generation IV Remake Speculation

A thought just occured to me. Is it likely that DP remakes would add new admins. The namving conventions of them does leave room for such (Mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Neptune are unaccounted for, amybe Earth as well)
  2. Morningstar

Hard to say Ditto Leaning to NPCs being likely considering SWSH Prolly by either adding Pokerides or removing those areas. Dynamaxing istheonly guatentee so far Prolly not. if ORAS was any indication than Platinum-exclusive additions are less likely than catching a Shiny Beldum at max odds with...
  3. Morningstar

Artifact from when the regions were strictly based on those of Japan (I-IV)
  4. Morningstar

I dunno, greed can also be expressed by saving money (read: cutting costs) as putting in more effort meaning have to pay laborers more money. Even for the easiest and most minute of details. And we are talking about the largest multimedia franchise in gaming history. One that therefore prints...
  5. Morningstar

I can see GF having another game that covers the rest of the pokedex, but I do think that it might not be compatible with Sword and Shield. IF Game Freak is steadfast on there not being a game where all of the nearly 900 mons are available ever again. Then the ideal scenario would be to at...
  6. Morningstar

The following I should point out is a double edged sword. Diamond and Pearl are the 10th anniversary games. Its a double edged sword because on the one hand they would lend credence for DP remakes (didn't happen) but on the other hand it also meant that things that were created in relation to DP...
  7. Morningstar

There isn't much that could be said without spoiling both, but I will say that a certain charatcer visited Hoenn once, a certain pokemon mega evolved before Lucario and that Devon Corporation is using the energy that also fuels Mega Evolution. If DP gets similarly reinterpreted, then it might...
  8. Morningstar

Because patterns. GF could had made sequels for GSC when they decided that FRLG was a thing, but they went for the remake route, the one time they went for sequels was to their then-current games, not not an older game due to be remade, and therefore, people are likely to expect sequels for...
  9. Morningstar

I'll believe that when I see Gen 4 VC ports first.
  10. Morningstar

I wouldn't call RSE recent. ORAS yes, but not RSE. And the ship has already sailed considering we're discussing the potential remake of games where the villain already had designs on the local Legendary pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I can see how annoying the whole "Legendaries as...
  11. Morningstar

Okay now I ahve a question, regardless of when it happens, Gen 4 remakes have to consider one thing. What do do with the extra legendaries? I'll elaborate. Every remake has had a way to get every legendary that isn't found in the headlining games (though Ho-oh and Lugia had some weirdness with...
  12. Morningstar

And didn't HGSS go out of its way not to have the Sinnoh evolutions that didn't require level up (looks at Eevee)?
  13. Morningstar

I have a question, How would the Festival Plaza react to seeing players from other games in the same Generation (that would likely not have the Plaza themselves)?
  14. Morningstar

I feel there is a stark difference however. Mega Evolution are induced by the items, the pokemon could still be in both games. the Event Pichu were specimens of a species that again, could be traded between every games. Variants are well, variants of pokemon species that can still be traded...
  15. Morningstar

That makes no sense.
  16. Morningstar

That's not true. Zelda has 3 timeliens and AFAIK the opportunity to continue any of them (or make prequels). Pokemon for mechanical reasons has to go forth in any new timelines they make if it introduced mechanics like mega-evolution.
  17. Morningstar

I don't think Game Freak's decisions were always made with the metagame in mind. They created the Unown for starters, and on the opposite extreme, Mega Raquayza. While I expect the Starters to get Z-moves, Anything else is fair game. Luxray could very well get a Mega-evolution (and is this...
  18. Morningstar

Cynthia also travels a lot, including to Alola. Her promoting the Z-crystals would be well within the realm of possibility. That said, who said the trainer has to be native to Sinnoh? We had established that Aether went there for researching Arceus for Type:Null, so someone like Wicke or Faba...
  19. Morningstar

I Speculate the following things regarding obtaining the Legendary Pokemon there. First off, From Platinum the Birds, Cresellia and Mesprit were Roamers, so that will likely change because people hate the idea. Mesprit and Cresellia are easy enough since they already have associated locations...
Back
Top Bottom