Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'm not surprised. Good typing, the aforementioned coverage and Sheer Force would make it quite a potent force. Wonder how Nidoqueen fares though.
  2. Morningstar

Seems like they'd have close to god-tier coverage then. Steel, Fairy, Grass, Water, Fire, Electric, Ice and Rock would fold to moves of those types. That said 4MSS would mean that some of these would be gaps and they would have to account for taking hits from Psychic, Water, Grass, Flying and...
  3. Morningstar

That is strange, I can understand the logic of Smeragle as a cipher, but Ithinkthat thereought to beotherways for those egg moves to be bred to other mons without Smeargle regardless.
  4. Morningstar

I coem to this thread with an inquiry in Cinccino,namely on whether or not it or other Skill Link users should have access to all multi-hit moves for coverage sake (Scale Shot, Icicle Spear, etc), if the moves their currently have suffice or if there are some moves such pokemon should access but...
  5. Morningstar

Well the Raichu line didn't get any megas so I wouldn't say it keeps receiving gimmick after gimmick :p I also don't think GMax!Pikachu or Eevee was meant to be competitively viable, isntead I think they are supposed to be a fun bonus for Let's Go players and were more tuned for in game use...
  6. Morningstar

Someone hasn't seen Tangled...actually in hindsight that isn't as blatant as I thought
  7. Morningstar

Add Aurorus and Diancie to that list (unless Diamond Storm is supposed to be a buffed version of Power Gem) Also I feel that since Hurricane is simialr to Focus Blast/Fire Blast/Thunder/Blizzard, it shoudl also be a TM like them more on topic, Am I the only one bugged that Heliolisk, the...
Back
Top Bottom