Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

This is probably part of why Soak exists, Water is one of the types that don't have an immunity going for or against it. Soak+TWave=stopping the chain easily, Soak+False Swipe=1 HP ghost-types for easier catching. Of course the only low catch rate pokemon I can think of is Beldum, which only...
  2. Morningstar

I agree, but at the same time, I feel like it makes sense. The Trainer's School is supposed to teach the basics, and I don't think Min-Maxing stats would be considered basic knowledge (In a general sense at least. Competitive battling I'd consider to be more advanced than the point of the game...
  3. Morningstar

There should be two arrows (or triangles) on the sides of the map.
  4. Morningstar

I can add one more thing to hate about Sun and Moon. the Impermanence of Pickup. Of the three lines that have th eability, one only has it a s an Hidden Ability and they all lose it when evolving to the final stage or earlier. Rather annoying IMO.
  5. Morningstar

I agree on the PSS, but I'd like to add another removal of a feature that was very helpful for completing the pokedex. DexNav. Specifically, the ability to attempt to find a specific Pokémon without jumping into a patch 1 in 10 (or 100 in the case of a Bagon outside fishing) chance of finding a...
Back
Top Bottom