• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

We still have turtles and just because the basis is seabound doesn't mean the Pokemon has to be. We could have Bipedal fish people, Cthulhu-esque pokemon like Malamar, or literal flying fish for starters.
  2. Morningstar

I think that GF would have a to take that approach even when making a region based on (an)arctic nations. If nothing else, becuase they have to find out how to add a Magnetic cave, the Leaf Rock, and locations for a diverse pokedex (Since I presume all the Gyms and their analogues would not be...
  3. Morningstar

Like I said, I would enjoy a Greco-Romanesque region to see how they can use the mythology as inspiration. The Greeks and Romans did introduce such iconic monsters such as Gorgons, Cerberus (before anyone bring sup Houndoom, yes Ceberus didn't always have 3 heads, but that depiction is now...
  4. Morningstar

AUSTRALIA. forget having regions based on mere countries. GF should go for the continents! :P
  5. Morningstar

But which is which? :P
  6. Morningstar

That's because the only Starters that were good enough for competition are Mega Evolutions or on the fast track to Ubers :P
  7. Morningstar

Well Antarctica would be possible for this alleged "cold climate after tropical climate" pattern. Are there any arctic climates in South America or Africa?
  8. Morningstar

What about the Sagarmatha Zone (home of Mt. Everest)? Would that be workable as a region or would be geopolitical issues?
  9. Morningstar

Plus the RL region basis is part of the charm, While do want to see some sci-fi and fantasy regions, I feel they would work best as integrated as a sub theme instead of being the entire basis. With that said I'm not sure what the reason was for basing the pokemon regions off RL locations in...
  10. Morningstar

I know about Black and White's dabbling in the subject but it seems minor compared to its other themes, Outside maybe the Legendary Dragons (Then again the Logic/Emotion dichotomy is an important part of the romanticism and enlightenment dichotomy arguably more important than the...
  11. Morningstar

Seems like a setup for a 4 Symbols themed set. I like this but... I'd have to agree with Bolt that this might be problematic to work with. But I think it can be done so long as it avoids fetishisting either side, taking the directions east and west convey to refer to political wings and...
  12. Morningstar

Have Anubus and Ra as Pseudo Legends then (or make Ra the trio master for the Horus/Set/Osiris trio). Wait, doesn't Lucario resemble a Jackel?
  13. Morningstar

I would like to have something like that explored. (Bonus points in a Fennekin and Chikorita are somehow involved :P)
  14. Morningstar

I have a few ideas but they are a little too ...detailed to make it entirely to reality but here goes. The running theme with these ideas would be that the pokemon introduced would have a larger influence taken from the RL mythologies or "occult" themes compared to RL animal species, and the...
Back
Top Bottom