Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Speculation Unova Remakes

Yeah its kinda reason why I think BW2 might not be remade or might get retconned out (though characters like Rosa, and Colress would still be canon). It might also be why the Ultra games weren't sequels or really deviated form the base Sun and Moon Games, so that the eventually remakes wouldn't...
  2. Morningstar

Quick question, in the event of remakes, how would the Dream World and its related mechanics be handled?
  3. Morningstar

If anything I'd see BW remakes as likely to be for the console that comes after the Switch. Simply because of current trends with remakes.
  4. Morningstar

They could keep the Pokedex roster much like BW's but open it up to the national dex like in the original games, adding the pokemon in B2W2's dex to the areas that are locked from the main story or exclusive to B2W2 (like Flochessy, Virbank or the right side of Unova's mainland) and Hidden...
  5. Morningstar

Well first I presume that by that point, the technology would be so far that including both stories would be a piece of cake. In fact they could allow an option to have your choice of starting town dictate which "route" you'd be taking. As for what I wanted to see added, well for starters I'd...
Back
Top Bottom