• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Regarding Flygon I find it more likely for that pokemon to get a Reginal varient if anything for two reasons: The first is that that the designers admitted that it would be hard to design a mega for Flygon. While Mega Evolutions are still recognizable from the base mon, they tend to feature...
  2. Morningstar

That reminds me. Dragon/Roc, Dragon/Psychic and Rock/Psychic had been rare typings, yes?
  3. Morningstar

Watch as Walking Pokemon turns out the the one reason USUM breaks new sales records :P
  4. Morningstar

I feel like Mimikyu's more likely to get a Z move where it reveals the "true" form as opposed to any type of ability
  5. Morningstar

Basically, the Pokemon gains a powerful new form but faints in 5 turns? the following image sums up my opinions
  6. Morningstar

well theres this, but considering who made that video, I'd advise taking it with some Shoal Salt. From what I gathered, Joe Merreck pointed out that the lottery Global Mission was the final one for Sun and Moon (an oddity considering that there are 3 unused missions. So some people speculated...
  7. Morningstar

Maybe Dusk form will be obtained by evolving during the day (UM) or Night (US).
  8. Morningstar

INB4 it turns out to just be something related to Sonic Forces :P
  9. Morningstar

By giving them typing that make them worse (like Rock/Normal) then pure Rock?
  10. Morningstar

The shinycolors for Rockruff, both Lycanrock forms, Houndour and Houndoom are blue if it helps. Also, Suicune.
  11. Morningstar

I'm gonna assume the following: Pikachu in a Necrozma Hoodie Or Lycanroc "Twilight" forme The latter was already exaplaned, but why Would one put Pikachu in a Hoodie for a plush toy? Precedent my friends precedents. TPC has put their beloved mascot in hoodies based around other pokemon (and...
  12. Morningstar

All the more reason why Eclipse(d Sun/Moon) should had been used instead
  13. Morningstar

I'm having "Look to the Stars" Flashbacks. (At least we got the 3DS theme from that line.)
  14. Morningstar

Well its not that different from the red herring that was Team Skull (okay, maybe a lot less meta). NPCs: "Those hooligans are clearly causing trouble. They must be evil" Lusamine: "Yes come my pretties." Us: "Isn't it rather suspicious that the head honcho of the Aether Foundation...
  15. Morningstar

You don't say? If the games are bonafied sequels, then the radio silence would be justified. Unlike SM, the plot would be changed to the point of having spoilers worth protecting. Though they also didn't claim it was a sequel or anything, just an "alternate story"
  16. Morningstar

I have a theory. You know how they revealed every new Mega in ORAS, the Delta Episode and then later revealed every new mon for S/M? I predict that this time, they are gonna try to keep things a surprise this time, by keeping everything about these games under wraps. They revealed the existence...
  17. Morningstar

In that case. I don't think we'll see any announcements at all then, considering that the movie might be relevant for a long time (for better or worse), but then again I don't know if theatrical releases work differently in Japan.
  18. Morningstar

Maybe, just maybe, the Z ring is supposed to be a unique design that just happened to resemble Nanu's?
  19. Morningstar

either you said that before or I'm having the weirdest deja vu now. Regardless I agree. His statement of something happening on that date is more of an educated guess (that date is also apparently the date of the 20th movie's early screening), but I don't think it should be taken as fact yet.
  20. Morningstar

Might be overkill regarding the amount of boss battles: 8 Gyms 7 Trials 4 Grand Trials Repeated fights with Hau, Guzma, Plumera, Gladion, Faba(?) and Lusamine (seriously Team Skull alone would count for 9 boss fights) The Elite 4 and Kukui.
Back
Top Bottom