Search results for query: *

1. Mr. Magz

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Kecleon can learn Camouflage as of OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire. It was very dumb that it took them that long, though.
  2. Mr. Magz

I completely agree that at least Heonn Linoone should learn Quick Attack. I could also easily understand G Linoone learning it as well since their speed is the same. Although I personally would have taken 10 or even 20 away from their speed and given it to G Linoone's attack in order to...
  3. Mr. Magz

That's honestly a really cool explanation as to why he doesn't have any priority moves. I was initially a little disappointed when I found out they couldn't get Sucker Punch or Extremespeed, but I figured they didn't want him having super strong priority moves to pair with Guts for balancing...
  4. Mr. Magz

I think Poltergeist is already a balanced move since it requires to opponent to be holding an item. With Knock Off being so common in the modern competitive scene and (to my knowledge) Poltergeist not working on a Pokemon that has had their item knocked off, I think that's already something that...
  5. Mr. Magz

If Garchomp got Dragon Dance it would probably go back to Uber almost immediately. I know that the Fairy type has kept him in check for the past few generations, but having a way to reliably boost his speed and get an attack boost on top of that sounds terrifying.
  6. Mr. Magz

That would be like if they didn't give Garchomp Earthquake, except Shadow Claw isn't even close to as powerful as Earthquake and Garchomp maybe actually deserved to get nerfed. I really hope they fix this and give Dragapult some good ghost move in the Crown Tundra (if possible) or in the next games.
  7. Mr. Magz

I think Dragapult should learn Poltergeist and/or Shadow Claw. It is so dumb that their attack stat is 20 points higher than their special attack, but the only good physical ghost move they can learn is Phantom Force, which is not very reliable. They are really good as a special attacker if they...
Back
Top Bottom