• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Mr. MoonStone

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Posted in the wrong thread accidentally lol But just repeating my point: Even if redundant, I could see a Pokemon Dawn and Dusk pair sometime in the near future. Or maybe, one day, we won't have paired versions and instead have the ability to make in-game choices that affect the...
  2. Mr. MoonStone

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Speaking as an Arab, the first thing I thought when I saw that word was the name...which was very confusing for me because it doesn't really mean the same thing in Arabic lol :confused:
  3. Mr. MoonStone

I think it goes beyond just forum members :unsure: The names of Pokemon games tend to be simplistic and easy to translate across languages. I'm not disagreeing with the idea, or even the thought behind each title, but maybe picking something a little more accessible/straight forward would help...
  4. Mr. MoonStone

I believe so. There was some speculation prior to gen VII that the next region would take place in Spain. Although that could have been for movie location scouting.
  5. Mr. MoonStone

True :unsure: Although, for obvious reasons, very fragile. I don't see it happening either. Not that it's needed, but its existence just doesn't seem to be justifiable. Not to mention, I don't think we really need any new types at the moment.
  6. Mr. MoonStone

What would a glass type even entail though? :wynaut: Does it even make sense as a Pokemon type?
  7. Mr. MoonStone

I actually expect an East Asian-inspired region for Gen 9. Everyone has suggested China (or Hong Kong more specifically) but it would be cool to see them doing regions based on Thailand or even Korea (though that could be controversial with some nationalists...) I wouldn't be against a...
  8. Mr. MoonStone

They did allude to that with the secondary typings of the Kalos starters! I agree though that it would be cool to see them shake up the formula like that, but I can't help but think that changing the original core may not work well with newer players. The fire-water-grass core works so well...
Back
Top Bottom