Search results for query: *

1. Mr. MoonStone

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Yeah, for me, personally, Adaman is a lot more interesting looking from a design perspective. She's not badly designed or anything, but Irida seems very similar in presentation to other past characters in the franchise for whatever reason. :unsure: Maybe it's the midriff and Phoebe?
  2. Mr. MoonStone

Personally would be really surprised if this didn't happen. What with the themes of the original games and the ancestor-aspect seeming to come up quite often, I'm also starting to think there's more than meets the eye here.
  3. Mr. MoonStone

Oh wow...let me start shipping them...
  4. Mr. MoonStone

Completely random but since Hisui is based off Hokkaido (and Hokkaido is very famous in Japan for its milk and cheese) I can't help but think of the time I visited a dairy farm museum in Sapporo ( :bulbaLove: ) and kind of hope the game incorporates that cheese/milk culture :LOL: maybe a Miltank...
  5. Mr. MoonStone

Well that was a random teaser :wynaut: Like everyone else. I'm curious what this new Pokemon could be :unsure: Zorua could definitely be a likely possibility, but what if its an entirely new Pokemon altogether?
  6. Mr. MoonStone

Maybe a Warden for every type?
  7. Mr. MoonStone

Oh I absolutely think Arceus is going to play an essential role in that "final boss" fight, to the point where I personally think the battle is going to be presented in a fairly different way than traditional Pokemon battles (think Nihilego possessing Lusamine), but I still find a lot of fan...
  8. Mr. MoonStone

Absolutely. I kind of feel like fans are underselling the battles we may have in this game. The concept of trainers isn't necessarily formally established, but I wouldn't be shocked to see traditional trainer classes appearing either, even if sparingly. Outside of the core mission, I can...
  9. Mr. MoonStone

I would genuinely be very surprised if Gamefreak even touched the topic of the Ainu community outside of lore and cultural references. It's treated very controversially in Japan and I personally can't see them (and don't know if they can be trusted to) make any sort of appropriate or relevant...
  10. Mr. MoonStone

Once again, I miss everything thanks to work lol... ...But anyways... I really enjoyed what was shared in the trailer and website informational deck. I'm not a huge fan of Kleavor's design but I find some aspects to be charming (weirdly enough, the eye shape reminds me of older Pokemon designs...
  11. Mr. MoonStone

Fair enough. It's a concept that has been ingrained in a lot of fan wish-lists for a loooong time now lol. I think once they saw exploration and 3D it may have been enough to take over the L:A discourse :LOL:
  12. Mr. MoonStone

TBH...I feel like the open-world descriptor was mostly curated by fans lol. I actually can't remember this game ever explicitly presented otherwise.
  13. Mr. MoonStone

Now that you mention it, that does seem like a fair point. It's probably personal bias, and should be in the controversial opinions thread, but I don't know if the franchise will ever go into that totally open-world concept that we see in other games. I have a feeling Game Freak still likes...
  14. Mr. MoonStone

Isn't that how a lot of open-world games are anyways? Like you don't have immediate access to every part of the world until you clear obstacles, reach certain goals, face certain bosses, etc. Seems like a strange thing to write the game off for but I guess to each their own.
  15. Mr. MoonStone

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but I noticed some people on the region map that are dressed in colors similar to Dialga and Palkia. Maybe this is hinting at some important aspect of the plot?
  16. Mr. MoonStone

I initially thought it was something akin to Camp/Refresh/Amie but I wonder if it could also be an indication that you can interact with your team in the over-world simultaneously. Maybe have the same benefits of those affection-boosting features, but instead make it more immersive?
  17. Mr. MoonStone

I could see some sort of internal conflict within the Galaxy Team which would lead into a chasm forming modern Team Galactic. I almost expect Cyllene or some character in the team to take advantage of your research data and use it for malicious purposes.
  18. Mr. MoonStone

I'M SO MAD that I was in a non-stop meeting this morning from 8:15 until 12:30 but I've been spending my lunch break appropriately freaking OUT about this new information!!! The forms, evolutions, and impending lore has me spinning in circles (at least mentally)!!! :LOL: I've got to compose...
  19. Mr. MoonStone

Oh no, I meant the almost slowed-down nature of some of the movements (camera angles and "Dawn' moving around in the grass. Perhaps frame-rate isn't the best term to use here but the occasional lag was something that I noticed from the first teaser. However, I expect some changes to happen...
  20. Mr. MoonStone

Well... :sneaky: Jokes, aside, I actually see this being something that will happen. Not necessarily a stylistic overhaul or anything, but at least something that shows graphical improvements (and something that makes that frame-rate issue in the teaser significantly less disappointing lol).
Back
Top Bottom