Search results for query: *

1. Mr. MoonStone

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Rooting for Noctowl to get a Psychic/Flying or Ghost/Flying evolution :bulbaLove:
  2. Mr. MoonStone

I've definitely mentioned it before, but I really enjoy the starter trio for this game. Even though I'd welcome new forms/changes, I don't think it's necessary for this set of Pokémon.
  3. Mr. MoonStone

I feel it was more of a tease for ORAS if anything since it was introduced in XY. But I agree, it did kind of promote the then-upcoming remake.
  4. Mr. MoonStone

I like the idea of having a side-quest/mission with mega stones. Maybe have a foreign professor or stone enthusiast lose their package or something and you have to help find them :unsure: (and eventually keep them for yourself). I think it could work well with the exploration setting, even if...
  5. Mr. MoonStone

I mean they don't have to (at least immediately; remember Blaziken got a mega before Sceptile and Swampert) but they could. Lore-wise, having megas here may be a bit of a stretch but I wouldn't really complain lol. As long as Flygon and Milotic get something.
  6. Mr. MoonStone

Inb4 mega evolution finds its way into the Hisui region and the starters just get megas instead :enzap:
  7. Mr. MoonStone

It's not exactly the dominating opinion on this particular forum, but the extinction theory has been somewhat popular on certain subreddits, twitter, and other forums (especially on the reveal day). Hence, my comment about the migration theory. It's not that the extinction idea is too "dark" or...
  8. Mr. MoonStone

100%. May not actually happen, but the logic is pretty sound.
  9. Mr. MoonStone

Absolutely! I don't see why the possibility that these guys migrated for whatever reason should be written off completely. Like you mentioned with your example, if we're acknowledging situations like a Kanto Mr. Mime existing in natural environments in other regions, I don't see why the Hisuian...
  10. Mr. MoonStone

Is it unrealistic to say that Hisuian forms just migrated to a different region over time? I won't lie, I immediately noticed how shishi-influenced the Hisuian Growlithe looked in the trailer which made me think of Gen IX speculation for a Chinese-based region. It's a bit far-fetched, but I...
  11. Mr. MoonStone

I've always been kind of meh about regional forms (I know, unpopular opinion lol) BUT for some reason, I don't mind the concept for this game. Maybe it's because of the setting taking place in the past, maybe it's because that Growlithe is so cute, but I'm looking forward to them this time...
Back
Top Bottom