Search results for query: *

1. M

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I have a copy of Yellow. The problem: dead internal battery. *insert rage face here*
  2. M

Good luck! Be warned, however. With the feeling of power this gives you, (sweeping with a freaking JUMPLUFF) it's easy to get carried away. When I figured out this strategy, by the time I got to the end, jumpluff and entei were each level 85, whereas everything else on my team was around level...
  3. M

I'll just post it here anyway, so everyone can see it. What you want to do is make sure entei has both sunny day and fire blast. It starts with both of these, so that's convenient. Next, the reason you keep sunny day is because entei benefits both offensively and defensively from sunny day...
  4. M

A strategy that I've found to be effective is a combination of entei and jumpluff. (YES, I SAID JUMPLUFF!) If you want to know the full strategy, I can send it to you via PM.
  5. M

They're bot great games! In colosseum, you start off with espeon and umbreon, and also get to legitimately catch(yes, catch) all three johto starters, albeit not all at once. In XD, you get to start off with an eevee, and choose what to evolve it into. I warn you though, if you play both games...
  6. M

Burgundy, huh? Nice username! Too bad the English dub made her so annoying...(not her dialogue, just her voice)
  7. M

Oh, it's easy! :) there's a comment box at the bottom of the page, just type your comment there.
  8. M

That's a pretty good idea, provided you have a good fire type to back it up. You know, to cover it's weaknesses to grass and ice.
  9. M

Funny story: The first time I saw Zekrom burst through the wall in Black, it reminded me so much of that fight that I did a genuine ragequit. I didn't even look at the cartridge for three days after that.
  10. M

My opinion: too many petilil, not enough liligant. I guess you ran out of leaf stones. :sweatlol:
  11. M

Thanks, how could I forget IGN? Got 100% in Colosseum, but in XD, I just can't seem to find that stupid shadow Ledyba. -_- P.S. XD001(Lugia) was HELL to capture my first time, mainly because I didn't see it coming, and it caught me off guard with nothing left but the five pokeballs you start...
  12. M

Random question: Does anyone know of any good guides for Pokemon XD? Please don't say gamefaqs, because my computer does NOT like that site for some reason. Okay, I'll remember that in the future. P.S. Welcome back, Octy! :yahoo:
  13. M

And more importantly, how is talking about BulbaGarden's tenth anniversary on a BulbaGarden general chat page off topic?
  14. M

Who DOESN'T make typos in calculus?
  15. M

Not like I can hold that against you! 8D Fastest person I've ever met can only type about 35-40 words per minute.
  16. M

Happy tenth anniversary, BulbaGarden! :cheers: ...Yeah, I've been looking, and I can't find it either. -_-
  17. M

by "LittleKurioh" I'm assuming you mean LittleKuriboh. Oh well, I guess that's just what happens when your hands can't keep up with your thoughts.:ksmile:
  18. M

Thank God, someone finally got the joke! :banana:
  19. M

Hello, maggots.
Back
Top Bottom