Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

When I wrote in this thread, I wanted to have a discussion with other fans where we could present arguments ans provide evidence/experience even if flimsy and interact with each other. This is obviously not the objective of this thread and I appoligise for misunderstanding. I wasn´t going to...
  2. M

This is a part of what I tried to convey. Honetly, I don´t understand why so many people refuse to understand this. It´s part of life and, for better or worse, will always be like this. Also, boys deserve representation as much as girls, but nowadays some shows are overcompensating for the...
  3. M

I am not turning around to anything. I dont turn around. By biases are laid bare in my comments. I am no hypocrite. Ash was never special. Pikachu was just a normal Pikachu. It became special through hard work. How many pendants like Riko s exist? Appearently not many, because the explorers want...
  4. M

I know I will get hate for this, but today I have so many emotions in my chest thats overwhelming. I´m disgusted with the anime staff PR/whoever that manages their twitter account. Today was the end of a 26 year midsummer night´s dream and what they do? Just promote the new series non stop. Ash...
  5. M

You definetely dont know what prejudice is. I have suffered prejudice my entire life. When I was a kid for beinh fat and a geek. Even now I still suffer it daily, so please dont use words you dont know the true meaning of. What I am doing is definetelt an assumption but so are you. Tell me one...
  6. M

Lot´s of Ash´s companions had battles against TR and they didn´t have battle oriented goals. It´s pretty obvious from the trailer that she is battling the Ceruledge guy. Will we see battles between Riko and the explorers? Certainly! Will battles be her (or Roy´s) goal? Doubtfull. As I said...
  7. M

Sorry for the double post, but I don´t really know how to merge and there is one more thing I would like to get of my chest. Rica was absolutely humiliated. She basically gave an interview were she was asked about her age in relation to her career and she awnserd that she still felt capable of...
  8. M

100% agree with everything you said in this post.
  9. M

I disagree, but we can just wait and see. The fans, especially in Japan, didn´t generally like the format, so why continue? I can like lots of things, but if my audience doesn´t, why do I insist on keeping them? Just hubris from Tomyasu/producers/whoever that think they can do whatever they...
  10. M

I still remember when, in another online platform, the new series was announced I said I believed it would follow the world tour format and that Paldea would be like Galar, only for people to laugh at me. Good times!
  11. M

I find it absurd we have seen exactly 0 game characters. Does the anime producers really think their anime will be so great that it can live of only original characters? Haven´t they learned their lesson with Journeys? That series still had Ash and TR to bring the old fans. This one doesn´t. If...
  12. M

First of all I would like to explain that, despite what I am about to say, I am actualy quite excited and looking forward to this new series. Is just that I need to get this out of my chest. So, today our TR knockoffs were reaveled. I saw some people online coping that thay won´t be villains...
  13. M

I decided to give the new series a chance. I continue to hate Riko and Roy, however I really liked Friede. Also, the trailer today made me very excited. The fact that Yajima is back along with the fact the trailer had a more mature vibe compared to what I was expecting got my hopes up. One...
  14. M

It still doesn´t make sense. You have a series with 2 main characters. One is in the show for 25 years and a great deal of people still liked his storyline. The other was a new addition and was not well received. How can your take away be to take out both of them when the old character was...
  15. M

This is borderline false advertising. They already knew Ash would leave so they should have had the decency to stay quiet. Add the Team Rocket Paldean segments and fans had every reason to believe Ash´s journey would continue. I just wished someone would come forward and give us the true reason...
  16. M

If the series was cancelled, I would be happy that they gave us an additional 11 episodes. That is obviously not the case. The series will continue, they will just retire Ash in an artificial way. That is one of the main problems to me: how artificial Ash´s departure feels. It looks like it was...
  17. M

They discarded 25 year old characters like they were nothing, without as much as say why they did it. They even had the audacity of assuring people that Ash winning agains Leon (a terrible battle in my opinion, since Ash would be washed if he followed the rules of only one gimmick, proving that...
Back
Top Bottom