Search results for query: *

1. MrMauville603

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I dont think I have posted since October so i thought i would recap my November with all the highlights. So I went 23/28 on Suicune, so I ended up catching the same amount of Suicune as entei. Unfortunately I have less Suicune candy. I did have one or two really cool suicune raid experiences...
  2. MrMauville603

Caught a shiny Sableye today, now I got one of each. If the current legendary dog raids end today I'm gonna end with only doing 29 entei raids :(. I went home for the weekend and unfortunately couldnt find any raid groups, I know they had an ex raid at the local spring store last friday so I was...
  3. MrMauville603

Haven't Posted in here in a while but I thought I would. For October I'm 20/26 on Entei Raids. I finished 12/34 on Raikou :( . I have also participated in 2 EX Raids. The first one I had planned to go home and visit my parents for the weekend. I still did but I had to race up to make it in time...
  4. MrMauville603

I can't attest to having these same treaties in the town I lived in. :D On my Campus during the week the south side of campus was Valor, the North and Outskirts Mystic, and the center a war zone. During the Weekends everything would break loose. Normally friday nights me and two other valor...
  5. MrMauville603

Participated in my first group raid today. Tried to take down a moltres and failed :S, I hope I can get a few more in before the event is over.
Back
Top Bottom