Search results for query: *

1. MurotanGekkiLuv

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

So I guess we might get a California-based region for Gen 9 and an Italy-based region for Gen 10, after all :sneaky:...
  2. MurotanGekkiLuv

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Not to mention that any game that portrays the CCP in a negative way could also get banned in mainland China...
  3. MurotanGekkiLuv

So I guess Game Freak could partner with South Korean individuals and companies alike if they decide to make the Korean Peninsula the basis of the Gen 9 region...
  4. MurotanGekkiLuv

I think there's a 61.2% likelihood of a Gen 9 region based on that happening...
  5. MurotanGekkiLuv

Especially considering the feud between Japan and South Korea, it looks as if you're right :sneaky:... I agree with your opinion here regarding what the Gen 9 region will be based on a lot...
  6. MurotanGekkiLuv

Well, if Game Freak's going to notice this "Korean wave" thing, then I believe that the Gen 9 region could be based on the Korean Peninsula - if not, though, either Thailand or Australia could be the basis of the Gen 9 region. Oh, okay :sneaky:.
  7. MurotanGekkiLuv

Well, I think that's some great information on the starters from the 5th gen onwards (not to mention the possibility of the 9th-gen starters following the "2 mammals, 1 non-mammal" pattern that you mentioned here).
  8. MurotanGekkiLuv

Taking into consideration the amount of Galarian Forms that evolve into a Pokemon their regular counterparts aren't known to evolve into, I wonder if we'll get regional forms for Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Togedemaru, and Morpeko in Gen IX... IMO, if regional forms for such Pokemon were to be...
  9. MurotanGekkiLuv

According to a RuffledRowlit video that I watched yesterday, rumor has it that the next Gen IX region may be based on some part of the Mediterranean, that the Gen IX mainline games may utilize a "games as a service" model, and that there may not be DP remakes...
  10. MurotanGekkiLuv

Considering the international reach of K-pop and K-dramas these days, I don't see a Korean Peninsula-based region not being in GF's plans for Gen IX...
Back
Top Bottom