Search results for query: *

1. Muur

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Caught Solgaleo, the Tapus and Nebby. Also went through some wormhole rides but only found 2 Ultra Beasts, 2 Shinines and some vanilla Pokemon. Boring. CBA doing more of it. Got to around 3500 and found no Legends. Also all these comments mentioning revives... I just accept the loss, opponents...
  2. Muur

Saved the world from Team Rainbow Rocket. In terms of storyline and battles, this is probably the best thing they've done in all of Pokemon. Fighting legendary Pokemon was very interesting and even a Mega Mewtwo. Although Mewtwo was at the same level as Ultra Necrozma, so I did the same thing...
  3. Muur

Tried to take on the Eliete 4 a few times but I was too underlevelled really. Levelled to match the Eliete 4's highest at level 57, then was able to defeat them. I would've preferred to face Kukui for the spot as champion like on Sun 1 but I guess it made sense with Hau as well. Shame it seems...
  4. Muur

Cleared Poni Guantlet and defeated Totem Kommo-o. I lost once, due to a bad play of being unaware that Disarming Voice is sound move. I was going to break the Roseli berry, then hit it with Moonblast but I screwed that up and then my Whimiscott died of Poison Jab anyway. Attempt two went a lot...
  5. Muur

Grinded up to be able to beat Lusamine. This time, I killed all her Pokemon with her only killing one of mine. Shows that being 6 levels behind really is a big difference. I then dealt with Exeggutor Island and arrived at Vast Poni Canyon. They really should've removed the "5 on 1 battle" and...
  6. Muur

Dealt with Po Town, though I did get sweeped by Guzma's Pinsir once, that damn moxie boost. I then went to Aether and beat up some grunts. I then item spammed to beat Guzma a second time as I was under levelled - however, I lost to Lusamine on her last Pokemon. Seems a loss here is accepted...
  7. Muur

Defeated Acerola's trial. Annoyed it was literally the exact same thing other than I think the helper Pokemon was changed. I also don't recall a spooky ghost version of her saying to leave but that doesn't really count as changing it. On the way to Po Town. I got the Sun Stone a while ago bit I...
  8. Muur

Defeated the Electric Trial (that puzzle did my head in), made my way up to Aether House and will take on the Ghost Trial next. Also lost to some dude with three middle stage dragons who had OP movesets. He was three levels above me too, so I suppose it was more my own fault. The Gabite swept...
  9. Muur

Defeated Hau, who I was surpised had 5 Pokemon (not expecting any more) and defeated the Malie Gym Leader. Wait wut a gym in Alola? Crobat- level 29 Randy Orton the Torracat - 29 Lopunny - 29 Akechi the Alolan Raichu - 29 Cottonee- 29 Miltoic - 29
  10. Muur

Defeated Olivia, caught a bunch of Dittos who were trying to take over the region (this was a surprise, I guess we now have in game confirmation they can be literally anything. ...is Red a Ditto? he doesn't talk...) as well as defeating Nihilego, I mean ??? face at the Aether Paradise. Also...
  11. Muur

Beat the Grass Trial. Unlike the BS of the fire one, this one was hella easy. The helpers were most interesting than the ones on vanilla SM. Still using the Sunny Day thing but from a better Pokemon this time, as Castform sucks. Kecleon makes things more interesting than Trumbeak too I guess. I...
  12. Muur

I started with fire and none of my dudes could learn Rock Tomb but it's reet, I used Rotom to cheat it.
  13. Muur

The fire totem is insanely over powered. A 160 base attack Pokemon at level 22 with a speed boost with a 111 special attacker with 117 speed ally is waaaaaaaaaaay too powerful. Like, I lost 7 times before I won. They would just team up and kill all my dudes with either 1 or 2 shots. Only reason...
  14. Muur

Water trial compelte. I was very disappointed that they changed Lana trolling you, now she's really generic. She was a great waifu before but now she's eh. I'll take the Sun Lana any day. The new totem of Araquanid annihilated me the first time. I laughed at how it used Bubble, only for Bubble...
  15. Muur

Defeated Hala and arrived at island two. Matine Surfing is pretty interesting. Photo club wasn't that interesting. At least there's some proper new stuff. The Ultra Recon Sqaud Furfou wrecked me. Luckily I knew it's OP and spammed Charm and Baby Doll eyes. This fight is worse than Miltank...
  16. Muur

Trial one complete. Gumshoos spammed Scary Face so I was annoyed, really. Zubat- level 13 Litten - 13 Buneary - 13 Pichu - 13 Zorua - 12 Butterfree -11
  17. Muur

Decided to go with Litten over Rowlett this time. So far I'm just after beating Iilma befor the trial. Just caught a Pichu to use. Was gonna use one on Sun but then I found a shiny Magnemite day 1. No such luck this time! Randy Orton the Litten level 12 Buneary level 10 Butterfree level 10...
  18. Muur

Done pretty much everything possible now really, got through the battle tree, just about beating Red, beat all the Eevee trainers, defended my championship crown against Hau (best feature ever, how did this take 20 years to come up with), beat the post game battles like Guzma, Faba etc, I...
  19. Muur

Caught all the Tapus - they were quite annoying. None of my Pokemon gained any levels today but ehhhhhh. Also got Megerena (cuz GF hate Europe and we had to wait) and evolved some guys from the box with stones/rare candies I had.
  20. Muur

I caught every sing;e Ultra Beast, (Got the others on GTS) caught Necrozima and got my very own Cosmog. Nebby jr can chill with Nebby, who is holding Lille's Pokedoll. Symbolic. I also got the last few Z stones, so all that's left to do is get to the Battle Tree. Where ever the hell that is...
Back
Top Bottom