Search results for query: *

1. Muur

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The name that threw me off the most was "Bomber" lol and funnily enough, in 5DS my fave duel was from the sub, as they skipped the duel against Team Taiyo for whatever reason which is a shame really. Seemed dumb to just yolo it and remove that series of episodes, I loved the three of them using...
  2. Muur

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The end of 5DS was annoying tbh... I knew what was coming in terms of what was dubbed, so I had to keep switching between dubs and subs and in the subs I kept being thrown off by names. One thing I did like though was that the ending song for the Japanese version was badass. For GX, I never got...
  3. Muur

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The show is alright, better than Zexal but not as good as the original or 5Ds. Maybe around the same as GX. I do quite like Celina (Serena) and and Aura (Mieru) though. As for the "we don't get incomplete dubs any more", I feel like this one might tbh, the dub is still far behind, so they...
  4. Muur

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Still waiting on dem dub episodes to continue D: We're up to 99 but this was three months ago... anyone know how I could find out when 100 is supposed to air... if it ever actually will
  5. Muur

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Yeah annoys me that they acted like they weren't a thing in Zexal. Bar Roku who did one fusion and Kite who did one ritual summon as well as a fusion. Think those were the only ones. Anyway, maybe they can have people use a mix, like most people use Synrcho AND XYZ when playing. I use Sycnrho...
  6. Muur

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

If they have XYZ, Syncrho, Fusion and Ritual it should be interesting.
Back
Top Bottom