Search results for query: *

1. Muur

Why Females (Girls, & Women) cannot win Pokemon League?

Just because Ash has his Pikachu walking around with him doens't mean suddenly everyone does it. For 99.9% of gym battles it's "hi I want a fight", they talk a little (and I'd assume to ask how many badges they have to determine what Pokemon to use) then they send their guys out.
  2. Muur

Dawn was a one off which is what made it interesting, this would be doing 8 times and it would be annoying around the third time. Plus they would only be able to make one of th ebattles for each interesting I'm assuming, instead of 8 gym battles they would need to do 16 Gym leaders adapt their...
  3. Muur

That would be boring in fairness. We would see them both face the same gym leaders in a row using the same Pokemon and strategies? no thanks.
  4. Muur

You're over thinking it. It doesn't matter who wins the league and moaning that a girl hasn't done it, for me, is pretty dumb. Not everything needs to be all gender equal or whatever. Plus there have been two female Champions (three in the games), who in anime kayfabe would've won the league...
Back
Top Bottom