• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Muur

Controversial opinions

I don't think "registration is a Pokemon" joke was used in the dub because I don't remember it. You're prob right that he planned to leave and Piakchu jumped in but he DID intend to leave a second time at least
  2. Muur

Controversial opinions

Two things stick out for me- Unlikeable - takes one Pokemon to Elesa's gym because he assumes he'll win with only one Pokemon. Leaves and comes back with another one... more than once. Stupid: uses his Pokedex to scan a Corpish and a Buizel
  3. Muur

Controversial opinions

Yeah Tobias and brain dead gen five guy are who we should moan about. Then again gen five Ash was just as brain dead and unlikable so perhaps it was a learning point for Ash to stop sucking
  4. Muur

Controversial opinions

Alain beating Ash is fine IMO because he was shown as strong over a few years. The way he entered was slightly BS but when he entered no one but him was winning. People like to say "Ash lost when he had the advantage" but Mega Charizard isn't weak to Water attacks lol. I also agree the league...
  5. Muur

Controversial opinions

Nah you can Mega whenever you want but as shown with Lucario, if they aren't real friends the Pokemon will go crazy and try to murder everyone
  6. Muur

Controversial opinions

Mewtwo does casually Mega Evolve on its own in gen 5 tbf Also I think the bond part isn't canon lol, you can catch a wild Heracross and Mega it 12 seconds later
  7. Muur

Controversial opinions

Ash has gotta kill a Pokemon first and if we use Ash-Greninja we gotta use Mega Mewtwo
  8. Muur

Controversial opinions

Shit. I didn't even notice. 252+ SpA Mewtwo Swift vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 108-128 (37.8 - 44.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO 252+ SpA Mewtwo Aura Sphere vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 288-340 (101 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO It's pretty close. Looks like Mewtwo JUST kills Greninja, though if Ash...
  9. Muur

Controversial opinions

252+ SpA Mew Swift vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 79-94 (27.7 - 32.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO lol 252+ SpA Mew Aura Sphere vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 212-250 (74.3 - 87.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO Looks like Greninja might still win actually.
  10. Muur

Controversial opinions

Well going with movesets shown would indeed have Greninja winning but its slightly harsh to handicap Mewtwo to only gen one moves. Allow both to fill out their move sets and Metwo would tank a Night Slash and then Aura Spehre Greninja
  11. Muur

Controversial opinions

Neither is Shadow Punch and yet Red's Haunter used it A Slowking is also shown
  12. Muur

Controversial opinions

Mewtwo uses Aura Sphere. Greninja dies. Also keep in mind, Ash's Greninja knows no Dark or Bug moves
  13. Muur

Controversial opinions

The dub is fine and music replacement isn't a big deal
Back
Top Bottom