Search results for query: *

1. Muur

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

Don't ever play Persona
  2. Muur

Indeed but you have to beat the game to get it and they removed it lol. Doesn't even carry over to a NG+
  3. Muur

I know that but it's still effort. Also, I can never seem to get passed around 2000. I got to Nihilego and Buzzwoles then I decided the mini game is too annoying and stopped
  4. Muur

Would've been nice if they were easy to get to though... I didn't go to them because playing that mini game and not having a 100% chance is annoying. I got Nihilego and three shinies in like 5 runs but then I got bored
  5. Muur

What he said. They removed all sense of personality and just said "go fight that over there" instead of trolling you
  6. Muur

I figure you dont play much outside of Pokemon? Pokemon is one of the few franchises without a difficulty option
  7. Muur

Pretty sure you die if you free yourself. I don't think those Pokemon were alive lol Also she does try to murder Nebby
  8. Muur

Too much of a cash grab. 98% of the game was the same and the changes - Lusamine is good now even though she still murders Pokemon and the bad guy being a Pokemon made things worse. It's the only "upgraded" game I wouldn't recommend over the original. I also preferred the original Champion Some...
Back
Top Bottom