Search results for query: *

1. Muur

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

If it's brought back, make it optional. I really think if they forced you to do this for all attempted captures, I'd just give up forever or stop catching Pokes
  2. Muur

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

I mean, I clearly meant 2 at a time. although tbf, 12v1 vs Ultra Necrozma wihtout Dark Type or Posion cheating, I'd lose too
  3. Muur

Never gonna happen mate. It's a series aimed at kids under 12 and they're terrified of mobile gaming, they aint gonna make it harder. If anything, like you said, kids will be teaming up to do 12v1.. and will somehow still lose.
  4. Muur

It'd be better to have 3 each. So you're both forced to choose 3 of your Mons. It's already making it easy with 2v1 trainer battles, do we really need it even easier with 12 Pokemon vs 1-3?
  5. Muur

Ah okay. Yeah, there's no reason to lock it to some dude. Digimon lets you change them anytime you want no matter where you are for all mons (though there's no trading). Pokemon should do the same Or at least put the dude in the professors lab or something
  6. Muur

Isn't that because they're all your Pokemon because you can't get any in trades?
Back
Top Bottom