Search results for query: *

1. Muur

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Sux the best ones are so late but I guess that's the point :P. I see Surf/Waterfall are bad location wise too d;
  2. Muur

Alright cool. What Dragon moves are there, I'd assume Claw is post game or something but I have Tail so I would like to upgrade that too.
  3. Muur

I'm up to the end of the third island is there anywhere i can get a good water tm? I;m still stuck with Bubblebeam on my guy and what other good route TMs could I have missed out on without realising?
  4. Muur

From what I remember, if you used a PC - you would get the longer loading time saying "saving a lot of data", otherwise it was pretty quick.
  5. Muur

1. Cacthing Pokemon is not necessary at all. Outside of getting a team of 6 obviously. 2. Try to have all 6 at the same level. 3. Then turn off the exp share. Yes, that's possible. 4. Try and have all different types avoiding two of the same and having only one move of each type (not...
  6. Muur

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Why is my Roserade shaking at the start of every battle Sometimes there'll be a phrase after it shakes The last one was something like "Roserade can't want to battle" Is this to do with Amie
  7. Muur

Re: How do you get the Johto starters? The latter is false. I got the Unova one at the same time as the Johto one, after beating the Delta Episode. Didn't know there was a Sinnoh one available though.
  8. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Alternatively you can get one from doing Super Secret Training. The Blastoise one. To unlock that you have a full EVed Pokemon
  9. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Oh right, I only had the one maxed on the two Pokemon I used against her. There's two on my Manetric but I dunno if they'd be the right ones xD I didn't know you had to have stats on those other ones too, weird
  10. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I just saw that Brawley one. So is there a way to actually have more than Lisia in terms of sheen or whatever? she still starts first with my Pokemon being maxed out whist holding the scarf. And is there any more chats with Lisia now I've...
  11. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I was killed by Uxie so I would hope you can run into it again xD I imagine it'll just appear again at the right time. All I see on Bulbapedia though is they appear "If you're there at the right time of day"
  12. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition How do the levels in secret bases work? are they based on your level?
  13. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Can I cover the holes in the floor of secret bases
  14. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition it makes the lati's stats really high
  15. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Trainers eyes should give some decent exp
  16. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition shit.
  17. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition That would be friendship. The affection from Amie. I'm getting messages like "I know you can do it!" surviving moves it shouldn't (I don't want the game easier) and it staring at me mid battle
  18. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition How do I lower affection? my Grovyle is pissing me off
  19. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Lol he comes in when Lisia is all "can I ask you something, would you like to, I don't know, maybe" and cock blocks.
  20. Muur

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Do I ever get to kick this Chaz/Chad or whatever his name is ass in a contest as revenge for cock blocking me?
Back
Top Bottom