Search results for query: *

1. Mx.Writer

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

psssh, ya just hating because it's such a chad play.
  2. Mx.Writer

Bad? What you talking about? That decision was based as all hell!
  3. Mx.Writer

Amourshippers, Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers finally unite to hate on random wife girl.
  4. Mx.Writer

Everyone is less tsundere/mean now a days. Tbh it be nice if the new girl was a funny jerk, it be a nice change of pace.
  5. Mx.Writer

Oh goodness it's already begun!
  6. Mx.Writer

The ultimate troll is if Ash just married a random that he's never met in his 20+ year journey lol. Like it be kinda realistic that he didn't find his gf/wife while he was 10, but imagine how pissed shippers would be?
  7. Mx.Writer

I don't think the girl is related to Ash at all. I just don't know why they'd suddenly have the balls to change Ash as a protag and then not have the balls to reveal who he married/had a daughter with if they did go down that route. It just sounds silly. Also that reasoning is contrived as well...
  8. Mx.Writer

They'll probably reveal the mom because if they don't then Ash would pretty much need to be the person taking care of them. And I doubt they want to overuse Ash or give up too much away about what happened to him since anything related to Ash in the new series could be used to drum up...
  9. Mx.Writer

Yo I know this is waayy into the future but how cool would it be if one of the new protagonist fought Ash in a red-like fight after they've become champion or somethin?
Back
Top Bottom