Search results for query: *

1. Myth

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I really don't think that they're lying to the investors, as I said, it's predicted to 2018 or later. It's okay to talk about it, we've had new information recently and for some people this could mean a 2018 release, I see no problem in discussing this.
  2. Myth

Now you're doing assumptions. I think otherwise. The switch is selling well, even without the Pokémon game, so from a company's point of view, it does not make much sense to anticipate its launch. Changing the date to 2019 however, could cause a drop in sales. Also, they are not "lying" to the...
  3. Myth

I'm not speculating "on nothing", I'm speculating over the environment they're creating in the franchise (Legendary Year, Detective Pikachu, the possible new PMD, etc.). And yes, it's an opinion: I do not believe in a 2018 release anymore. But you don't have to agree with me. Edit about your...
  4. Myth

I'm just giving my opinion, you are not required to agree with.
  5. Myth

Exactly. In fact, a 2018 release was discarded in the moment that they didn't announce the game in January/early February imo. A game of a such visibility would not be announced this way (announced in March to launch in December), this is about marketing. By the way things are going (with...
  6. Myth

Nice stuff. Where is this interview from?
  7. Myth

Sorry, I'd like to know if it is really complete or if something is missing. I didn't notice the lack of any information, It seems complete to me.
  8. Myth

Wow, that was amazing, it saved me a lot of work. Thanks for summarizing. But just out of curiosity: does anyone noticed something missing in this summary about the Italian translator leak? edit: corrected the sentence.
  9. Myth

The word "Project" is colored with the colors of eeveelutions and the word "eevee" is colored with the eevee colors obviously. We may even have a new eeveelution coming out of there, but this logo doesn't imply anything sincerely
  10. Myth

I would like to know too Does anyone have the link to the other Italian translator thread?
  11. Myth

What is the leakage history of this person? referring to Marcus Also, I didn't find this tweet...
  12. Myth

This. I see no reason to believe that this is a leak and not a speculation if this person has never leaked anything and has no credibility. I don't know him. So if he does have a history of leakage, please let me know. But for now, this just seems speculation to me.
  13. Myth

It has been said several times by Lavandula that the Spain/Italy part didn't come from her sources, but from PokeJungle's ones. Spain and Italy have very different cultural aspects, someone with really privileged information about the games would know how to distinguish one from the other...
  14. Myth

Would you mind telling me what this source is? And what give it credibility?
  15. Myth

Done
  16. Myth

I know, and I still think that being from different producers doesn't imply that we will have necessarily 2 movies in a year. This argument about the production location of the movie doesn't make sense. This doesn't imply anything. They could choose to make a 'mainstream' movie in Hollywood as...
  17. Myth

Yeah, I know. But being from different producers doesn't imply that we will have 2 movies in a year at all.
  18. Myth

Except that RGBY were released to celebrate the 20th anniversary and Crystal will be just a 'random' release after GS RGBY was released the same day as the Sun and Moon announcement, with the transfer through the Bank announced to hype up the games, while Crystal will already have transfer...
  19. Myth

One hour it will have to be announced, that's what I meant.
  20. Myth

This doesn't disqualify anything, only adds up to the rest. After all, why would the most difficult hardware leap be what would take less time to do? Also, as I said, an important announcement like this should have been made earlier, and be the focus of the franchise till the release. It's...
Back
Top Bottom