Search results for query: *

1. Myth

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

You're right, although now they said that's what they meant too. And yes, that's totally volatile.
  2. Myth

Yes, exactly what was discussed in another thread. And I think that's what Peridorito had said too? Also, often two species that have previously formed exclusive counterparts with each other may also be in the game both and not even be version exclusive to versions anymore. Guess it's because...
  3. Myth

My regional dex wishlist/speculation: 570 species. Given that I hope we get around 70 new Pokémon and 5 regional evolutions, there would still be missing 29 new brand unrevealed/unknown Pokémon and 3 regional evolutions there. Totaling 595 species. There is the possibility of they including...
  4. Myth

I'm not thinking about Dexit specifically, but 600 seems to be good improvement after the 3DS era (USUM [403] and XY [457]). With the Wild area and its changing climate, I'm pretty confident that it will reach that number. Edit: Meant to refer to USUM*.
  5. Myth

600!
  6. Myth

From this article from Game Informer. Sawk was already confirmed, so it wasn't hard to guess Throh would be in the game tbh.
  7. Myth

I think they didn't.
  8. Myth

Well, not that I think Noctowl will get a regional form, but we saw Hoothoot only so far.
  9. Myth

@Soki Not sure, but did you forget about Eevee and Rhyperior?
  10. Myth

I do think the regional dex will be massive this time due to the Wild Area. I think we can have a regional dex with 600+ Pokémon for the very first time.
  11. Myth

@TheHungryBox This pic is from the japanese site:
Back
Top Bottom