• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Myth

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

You're right, looking again it doesn't look like an old building. I thought of it because of the Ditto there. But looking at it again, it should be something else. And yeah, Celadon University looks like a better guess.
  2. Myth

Cinnabar mansion?
  3. Myth

This thread goes so fast dvor's post should have a threadmark. Also, I know this is just my opinion, but in addition to the other changes (like of the series name), the fact they travel the world, and that coincidentally the dex is a smartphone now, just makes me believe even more that this...
  4. Myth

I liked the new character, but I'm not sure I'll like this series as much as the others. Initially, it doesn't look like a reboot, nor the drastic change I was imagining. But only the Ash we know traveling around the world. Something they can easily change in mid-season if they want to, or...
  5. Myth

I don't think SM was a substantial change though.
  6. Myth

It's weird trying to make assumptions about this new series, since it's from an anime that followed the same formula for so long. To me it's still kind of unbelievable, and I want to see how things will unfold. I mean, we had the "Housous" (those side episodes introduced in Chronicles), which in...
  7. Myth

I understand where people come from with this idea that the new anime might be an advertisement for Masters, but I have a different view about it... Like, things take time to be made. The GO boom occurred back in 2016, yet it took us two years to get Let's Go. Similarly, anime series take time...
Back
Top Bottom