Search results for query: *

1. Myth

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

According to some pre-reviewers, some of them seem to be exclusive to random encounters though.
  2. Myth

Yes, Leon gets it, but we don't know if he will use it.
  3. Myth

I see, but to be fair, I think nothing about that has changed since before the Dexit announcement.
  4. Myth

Meant to say they didn't seem to know much about all the game in its entirety, but about its beginning~middle only. They said much, but almost everything seems to be about the beginning~middle of the game (as we speculated, not almost everything, but everything they said should be, actually)...
  5. Myth

But they didn't know much information though. The only thing they knew that looks like should not be something someone that didn't get far would know were info about Eternatus (which could be revealed early in the game for the player), and about the Gigantamax Forms (what could be revealed by...
  6. Myth

I think it's early, many speculated about the possibility of Gigantamax Volcarona, because of the reference to Mothra. And the G-Max Meowth had been revealed by Affleck.
  7. Myth

It could be, but see the discussion that ocurred on this page. If they only read a document, how could they be sure there was no following Pokémon, for example? Would a SwSh planning document list all the old features the game doesn't have? The way I see, it seems more likely that they played it.
  8. Myth

They say they didn't go far, I always believe they may have seen them (Gmax Pikachu, Gmax Meowth and Gmax Lapras) through the title screen intro, actually. That would also mean that Lapras should still be revealed before games are released, as they often reveal everything from the title screen...
  9. Myth

This wasn't "a lot", Masuda. But now I'm not even holding my breath for the live either. I'll be checking it nonethless. On a side note, I remember a rumor calling G-Max Meowth's G-Max Gold Rush, or I'm mistaken?
  10. Myth

It could be, but what about the Max Raid Pokémon?
  11. Myth

It could be like Diantha giving the player a Ralts with Gardevoirite, Leon could give you a Charmander with the ability to G-max, or a "Charmander's Raid Dynamax Crystal". I would like to think that we could get it from the start without the need for trades, but again, most of the mega stones...
  12. Myth

Pikachu and Eevee seems pretty artificial, indeed (like, we don't even have any ideas, but let's make this anyway because they're the franchise mascots!). But I found Charizard to be cool. And just loved Meowth. Also, guess this confirms Lapras being revealed later today. I hope the trailer...
  13. Myth

Curiously, that looks more like the Kantonian Meowth. Also, that doesn't look like something inspired by Cat Siths to me.
  14. Myth

I was just making a post about them being revealed, it wasn't a hard guess given their popularity. Well, I hope they show more. I found Charizard and Meowth to be pretty cool, Pikachu and Eevee are okay.
  15. Myth

The problem is that Joe doesn't specify which Pokémon from that evolutionary line appeared. So unless you go back in the trailers to see which one it was, it's hard to guess if there is a possibility of that line gaining a regional form. If only Budew appeared, there is still a chance of a...
  16. Myth

I think a lot of people may have speculated that for a lot of reasons. I did. PokéJungle - Galarian Forms.
  17. Myth

Sorry, I thought you were guessing that some Pokémon would be in the game because of a confirmed species we know of. For example: "Swirlix is confirmed, so Spritzee will be in the game as an exclusive version too", I thought you were trying to do that, I think I misunderstood you. But even if...
  18. Myth

Neither Misdreavus line nor Murkrow's are confirmed though. Skrelp and Clauncher aren't either. The others are confirmed, but exclusive species don't always follow their original counterpart. Heracross is Pinsir's exclusive counterpart on XY, for example. And there is also the possibility of...
  19. Myth

I think that northern city can provide an experience we never had in the series. It can be a big city with many roaming Pokémon around to catch, almost like a route (Meowth line, Pidove line, Koffing line, Houndour line are some of the ones that comes to mind reminds me of the pichu brothers...
  20. Myth

Oh, I never saw Drampa as being inspired by a Loch Ness monster. But on second thoughts, it makes sense to Drampa to be in. I guess all dragons will be in (maybe with the exception of A-Exeggutor, legendaries and UBs).
Back
Top Bottom