Search results for query: *

1. Myth

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Oh, there are photos of Leon in the player's room. So I'm supposed to like him by default? Okay. :rolleyes: Add this to the things I didn't like.
  2. Myth

Yeah, I didn't say it was something unexpected, just something I didn't like. It's a con thing to me because I like open world games (I mean, I'm not one of those people).
  3. Myth

Rotom doesn't talk. Cutscenes can be skipped. The catching tutorial can be kind of skipped. The full time box doesn't heal your Pokémon. There is the new "yellow aura system" in which Pokémon with good IVs and egg moves appear. The move reminder, move deleter and name rater have all been...
  4. Myth

I liked Gmax Charizard, but it's the first design in the series that I feel could really pass for a Digimon artistically.
  5. Myth

I believe we can have another trailer this month.
  6. Myth

From today's revealed Gmax, my ranking would be: Meowth Butterfree Charizard Pikachu and Eevee
  7. Myth

But as I said, I may be mistaken. In fact, I had seen someone mentioning it, but I can't find it now. Edit: Yeah, I couldn't find it. Better to take that statement as false. I shouldn't have shared it without double checking before, sorry.
  8. Myth

Game Freak: a lot will be revealed today! Also Game Freak * reveals 5 Gigantamax Forms and calls it a day *: My job is here done. @Fairy Type Arceus I know that.
  9. Myth

Well, now it seems clearer that maybe Venusaur and Blastoise aren't really getting G-max forms (or at least they could not be revealed today).
  10. Myth

Still on the Pokémon Center London image matter- I just noticed one more thing. When Pokémon Center Paris opened, Lumiose had already been revealed in trailers for a while. However, it's interesting to note that the art reproduces a very similar environment to the game, both in its architecture...
  11. Myth

That tweet was posted on the last page, as well. You know, I'd love to be proven wrong tomorrow (or later today depending on your time zone). But now I'm not expecting new Eeveelutions anymore, to be honest. I don't know, those arts are done in advance. That kind of thing is planned well in...
  12. Myth

About the art, I mean, that kind of promotional image usually has nothing to do with games, indeed. Mew, Mewtwo, Charizard, Pikachu and Eeveelutions are on almost all of them, regardless. But I do believe that one specifically could be different. In fact, after the dex cut, I believe all their...
  13. Myth

Called it. They're close to the dead line anyway, the game will be probably leaking by the beginning of November. This could be one of their last chance to show things they prefer to show by trailers. This is the promotional art used for the opening of the Pokémon Center London later this...
  14. Myth

I'm betting on the starters evolutions, some Gmax forms (the ones Affleck leaked maybe), some regional forms and regional evolutions, some characters (including two new exclusive version gym leaders), some new Pokémon, legendaries info and some new big feature. An eeveelution would be amazing...
  15. Myth

One could do it by using previous trailer footage (comparing player's steps with buildings), and then trying to compare size of buildings, but without the game map it wouldn't be accurate and would be a lot of work. :wynaut: But yeah, it looks big!
  16. Myth

Oh, I see. We had a close screenshot from that one. It looks like a castle. Edit:
  17. Myth

Do you mean the snowy one? I mean, that's the industrial city we already know of, so I can see two.
  18. Myth

I'm expecting a big trailer for tomorrow, to be pretty honest. I have a hard time believing they would leave some of the most marketable aspects of the game to be revealed by leaked copies by the beginning of November. If they have things they prefer to show in trailers, this should be their...
  19. Myth

No, I'm joking. I meant Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble. I was just agreeing with what was said about the secret club not revealing anything relevant. Sorry, I forgot people are anticipating the starters evolutions.
Back
Top Bottom