Search results for query: *

1. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add Cofagrigus from Super Mystery Dungeon into the Creepy Cupboard. Each turn he'll create something from gold to add to the cupboard. What a golden opportunity! He creates a Golden Teapot immediately. "Glorious!" Another bat arrives. Seven bats! Ah, ah, ah. An Unown U arrives. Theatre Hypno...
  2. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add Duskull to the Creepy Cupboard. It's interested in the skull and hangs around it. A Mandibuzz lands on the telephone wire. An Unown R appears. Also, 4 bats, ah, ah, ah! Creepy Cupboard: Cursed Dollhouse Unown [NOMOR] Count von Count Bat ×4 Telephone wire (on wire (2/10): Raven ×1...
  3. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add a candle to the cupboard. The cat-cursed gumball becomes a cat. It's a very colourful cat. Cat Spiritomb curses the moth. Cupboard: Gumball ×8 Cat Weakened Gumball Cat Spiritomb Cat-Cursed Moth Eraser Candle Hidden Compartment (3/5 Items): Eternity Larva Eyeball Tree Sapling (1 turn...
  4. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add a Spiritomb. It can curse one item each post, and that item will disappear the next post. It curses one of the gumballs. The E.G.M. adds 2 more gumballs. Cupboard: Exponential Gumball Machine Gumball ×3 Cursed Gumball Lampshade on Fire Spiritomb
  5. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

Sailor Pluto, realising she hasn't been performing her duty of summoning items from the past, stops time. She knows this means she dies too. I add a Complete Cupboard Clearer/Implosion Thing. Time begins again, but already the cupboard is rapidly depleting. Within moments, everything is gone...
  6. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I eat another waffle. The 8 Black Holes consume 795 Grandmas. The other 5 items sucked into the void are Waddle Dee, the Metronome, the Blue Orb, the Avocado and the Reversing Mirror. Sharpedo unexpectedly eats up 5 additional Grandmas. It may make a habit of this. Kyogre is no longer primal...
  7. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I eat one of the waffles. 792 Grandmas are pulled into the 8 Black Holes. Each Black Hole takes one non-Grandma item too on this occasion. The Bat-Proof Glass, the Red Kryptonite, Lanky Kong, the Soylent Green, Madoka, Monado, the Shark Plush and one of the pieces of evidence are sucked into the...
  8. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add a Blue Orb. Kyogre goes Primal, and the Hidden Compartment explodes, sending water all through the cupboard. At least Dhelmise is enjoying itself. The Grandmas are finding it unpleasant. Speaking of, 100 more of them disappear into the Black Hole. The Weeping Angels, not being observed...
  9. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add a Black Hole. Every post, it will remove 100 items from the cupboard; if there are fewer items than this in the cupboard, it'll implode. It spells trouble for the Grandmas, really. Already 100 are sucked into the void. I shake the Robot Tree amidst the chaos, adding another 3 Robot...
  10. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I take out the Cello to try to play it. Guzzlord munches Minecraft, the Diving Helmet, the Kryptonite Coin and one of the hoops. The Robot Tree is fully grown! I shake it and a Robot Essence drops from it. The Grandma bakes another cookie. 250 more Wishiwashi appear. 2048 more gumballs are...
  11. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I remove the accordion, I want to try to play it. 230 more Wishiwashi turn up. 512 more gumballs appear. Sailor Pluto summons the Grandma from 2014 - - and wishes she hadn't! Anyway, the Grandma bakes a cookie. Incidentally, from the next post, Guzzlord will start eating 4 things every post...
  12. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I drive the van out of the cupboard. A Giant Claydol has arrived, courtesy of the Dancing Eggplant. Sailor Pluto summons 4 hoops from 2015, most likely a Hoopa's property. Swalot swallows the Green Bell Pepper. 32 more gumballs emerge from the EGM. 190 more Wishiwashi arrive. Cupboard: Sailor...
  13. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I release Yu & Rei from the Cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons a Hacked Rampardos from 2015. 170 more Wishiwashi appear. Swalot finishes digesting Cobalion. The, er spits out another 8 gumballs. Cupboard: Sailor Pluto Swalot Wishiwashi ×1386 Van Guzzlord (disabled for 7 more turns) Biokinton...
  14. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I add a Damp Rock to the Rainy Cupboard. 110 more Wishiwashi arrive. Guzzlord munches the Anomalocaris, the Weighted Companion Cube, the Plastic Spork and Alpha Kretin. Sailor Pluto summons Elesa's High Heels. Rainy Cupboard: Sailor Pluto Sharpener Eraser Gulpin (digesting Rare Candy) Rare...
  15. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I attempt to remove the Golden Snitch, but fail (rolled a 2). Markiplier left behind three scary games - Silent Hill, Fatal Frame and Clock Tower - after being munched by Guzzlord. Guzzlord now munches Kirby, Vibrava, the Piranha Plant and Kingfin. 90 more Wishiwashi arrive. Sailor Pluto summons...
  16. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Pencil With Eraser. Sailor Pluto summons Guzzlord from the recent past. It will eat 4 things each post it's in the Death Egg. When there are fewer than 4 items apart from itself in the Death Egg, it will leave of its own accord. On its arrival, it eats the Magic Paintbrush, the...
  17. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I take out the Phonograph to listen to some ancient music. I also move the invisible Metronome to the Hidden Compartment. Sailor Pluto summons 12 Chairs from 2015. I use the Eraser to erase "Choco Chip ie" from the Chocolate Chip Cookie to make it Late Cook. Can either be interpreted as a cook...
  18. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I eat the Onion Ring. Sailor Pluto summons Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses) from 2015. I move the invisible Bat-Proof Glass to the Hidden Compartment. I also use the Eraser to turn the Rare Candy into a Rare Can. It's a very rare can. Cupboard: Boo Phonograph Anomalocaris Enigma Berry...
  19. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I take out the Qualot Berry to lower some Pokemon's Defense EV. Gulpin has fully digested the boat now. Sailor Pluto summons Virizion from 2013. Cupboard: Boo Phonograph Anomalocaris Magical Mallet (spell card) Enigma Berry Sailor Pluto Anchor Onion Ring Piano Gooey Cupboard in a Cupboard...
  20. NMLewis

In the Cupboard!

I take the Bluk Berry for use in a PokeBlock. Sailor Pluto summons a Celebi from 2015, though the event seems unremarkable for a Celebi. Cupboard: Blooper Rubber Ducky Anomalocaris Magical Mallet (spell card) Enigma Berry Boat (swallowed by Gulpin 3/6 turns) Qualot Berry Sailor Pluto Anchor...
Back
Top Bottom