• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. NMLewis

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Happy Birthday @Rainbow Cloud!! Have an amazing day!! :D
  2. NMLewis

I think it's best to not try to "be as good as" someone else. These things are very subjective too. IMO it's good to simply develop your own style of drawing. Which tends to just happen naturally the more you do it. Hugely looking forward to your participation here takoyaki!! :D
  3. NMLewis

:love: Thank you so much RC, that's fantastic!!
  4. NMLewis

Maybe make the juicebox one of the colours of those blobs on Trubbish and Garbodor. Pink or blue? :D
  5. NMLewis

I revived my Pokémon music clip quiz on Sporcle. It's P. difficult if you're not obsessed with the music of Gen 3 - 5 in particular, but do have a go if you're reasonably familiar with the music of the games! ... And have a spare 20 minutes or so..... I know @Rainbow Cloud has attempted it...
  6. NMLewis

Happy Birthday, @Rainbow Cloud!!
  7. NMLewis

My sister made me this for my birthday, sooooo awesome!! She put all their nicknames on the back of it too.
  8. NMLewis

Thank you Max! :) Merry Christmas to both of you, too, incidentally!! :D
  9. NMLewis

OMG thank you RC!!! :D:D:D
  10. NMLewis

Thank you so much for returning to the Art Gallery staff, @Rainbow Cloud!! :D
  11. NMLewis

If you can get your images under 1MB, they should upload. Sorry, I thought the limit was bigger than that!!
  12. NMLewis

You can resize things when you post them. But as long as you spoiler the images, it's fine anyway. If there's an issue uploading an image, you can always resize it using an online service like this one. You can also download free programs that do that too. I doubt it would be necessary anyway...
  13. NMLewis

Happy birthday, @Luminous Dawn!!
  14. NMLewis

Is this the DSi application Flipnote? Sadly I didn't know about it when I could've obtained it. :( And I will never do anything like that on my phone! Piksel looks like a good free program for animated pixel art. And Pencil2D is a reasonably good free program for 2D animation too.
  15. NMLewis

Thanks for your birthday wishes guys! @Rainbow Cloud That is just FULLY ADORBZ. :love: So awesome. Thank you so much. :D
  16. NMLewis

I feel permatired. I should be better at going to bed earlier, but ehhhhh....... I've also got so much junk in this room that I need to... clear away in general. Why do I always let it get to this point. It's frustrating.
  17. NMLewis

I'm good, happy to see you here, RC!! :D
  18. NMLewis

This thread lists some of the most reliable drawing programs.
  19. NMLewis

You're already making good art without one, IMO! Of course they are a great investment, but there's a lot to be said for hand drawn things. That's my take on it.
  20. NMLewis

Personally I think it looks amazing. It looks like official art to me!!
Back
Top Bottom