Search results for query: *

1. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon - Treecko can climb up walls with ease thanks to small hooks on its feet. It's ever cool, calm and collected, and can sense humidity with its tail. Vanillish
  2. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Garbodor, the Trash Heap Pokemon - Garbodor goes around absorbing rubbish. It effectively collects the stuff, and why you wouldn't like it is beyond me. This is an editorial Pokedex entry, I guess. Komala
  3. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Feraligatr, the Big Jaw Pokemon - It bites down on prey and shakes its head to savagely tear them up. Out of water, it has to move on all fours to support its weight, but it does move fast. Woobat
  4. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Togepi, the Spike Ball Pokemon - Despite its species title, it's a Pokemon of utmost joy. Somehow its shell is "stuffed with happiness" and this is shared with those who treat it kindly. Klang
  5. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Jigglypuff, the Balloon Pokemon - A public nuisance in Kanto. Evolves from Igglybuff. Sigilyph
  6. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Yanmega, the Ogre Darner Pokemon - The evolved form of Yanma that was undiscovered for a while, it's quite a violent Pokemon. It bites foes heads apart while flying at very high speeds. Masquerain
  7. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Kricketune, the Cricket Pokemon - The evolved form of Kricketot, this Pokemon has just about the most distinctive cry ever. It composes its own melodies to express emotions, and is known to hold Metronomes in the wild. Huntail
  8. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

Wailord, the Float Whale Pokemon - The evolved form of Wailmer, and the largest known Pokemon in existence. It protects Wailmer from predators such as Sharpedo and Dhelmise. Karrablast
  9. NMLewis

The Pokedex Entry Game

I'll just cover off Mandibuzz then, shall I? Mandibuzz, the Bone Vulture Pokemon - It decorates itself with the bones of its prey. It's considered the female counterpart of Braviary. Bisharp
Back
Top Bottom