Search results for query: *

1. NMLewis

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

2 non-Ground type-using trainers in a row, geez. Earthquake wars! :D Blue still has a Growlithe at this point? Well. I guess it only learns moves as Growlithe... still though.
  2. NMLewis

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

I agree, how are you betraying them?? Makes no sense. When you were concerned it was gonna be all Rattata... it was valid, IMO. I wouldn't put it past them. I really only ever cared about getting that guy out of the way of Saffron Gym. Classic Gen 1 storyline... not a lot is explained...
  3. NMLewis

He couldn't wait to tell someone he was secretly working for Team Rocket. Your memory for Silph Co. navigation is definitely stronger than mine. "...... Who are you?" is a great battle closer. Juggler - "A kid shouldn't be here." "I could say the same of you." Very unclear on Jugglers'...
  4. NMLewis

I love when the commentator just goes "OH!" That's all he could think to say. Thanks for the shout-out :) Commentator re. Dunsparce - "Such ENERGY!"
  5. NMLewis

Why DO we have to "be quiet" while crossing Bond Bridge?? Voltning's Double Kick on Hypno - You might say it's a little TOO not effective...
  6. NMLewis

A one-time tutor for the move Explosion. Just as unnecessary as the TM from Gen 1 it replaces. Moltres is no longer just hanging out in Victory Road, it gets its own appropriate location now!
  7. NMLewis

Hypno getting so close to Charizard, very unsettling!! Props to Smeargle! Its one appearance really did count!
  8. NMLewis

Yay for being able to use Outrage on Wigglytuff still! ... And have Fire moves do regular damage! (Wigglytuff seems to come up a lot in this game!)
  9. NMLewis

Cinnabar Island is a haven for burglars apparently. I feel like Blaine's overreliance on Fire Blast cost him a... less comprehensive loss. Thanks Bill. We're stuck here.
  10. NMLewis

WHY does Blaine have his gym locked. And what, does your rival chuck the key (back) up in the mansion?? Because how has he already been and gone otherwise? Or is the player character the only one put through this rubbish? Plus it's always bothered me that Blaine fails to acknowledge any of this...
  11. NMLewis

Omanyte getting a little too close to Taillow for my liking when using Rock Smash. Great finish with Budew. Nice that it didn't end up having to be a Growth-athon to offset the Double Team strat.
  12. NMLewis

That bloody mart location... so inconvenient. Classic Golbat behaviour. Er Golbat, I see your 55 accuracy move hit first time.
  13. NMLewis

That roulette wheel really can screw up your team!! It reminds me of the Battle Arcade -- and the Battle Factory at the same time. Scary combo. Did not know Me First was a Gen 4 move! (probably because I associate the move with Accelgor) I've been mispronouncing Bibarel this whole time.
  14. NMLewis

IKR!! re. the Psychic types in that gym! Really it just adds to the whole confusion between the Fuchsia and Saffron gym badges. And then Sabrina uses a Venomoth, so, you know. I feel they influence each other.
  15. NMLewis

I highly respect you managing to get all the evolutions to happen on screen! Also, I always wondered if that noise after a trade evolution in Gen 3 is actually meant to happen, it sounds so weird??
  16. NMLewis

Amphibio is my name for the Poliwag. Beatrice for Goldeen. :D
  17. NMLewis

That Trainer Tips sign has always been one of the weirdest things. I'm just like, did the person putting in the signs notice there was a hidden item there and decided to point it out to trainers instead of taking it themselves? And it's not like it's a key item. Also, once it's gone, the notice...
  18. NMLewis

Another Smog that didn't poison! :O How nice! Wartortle should learn Bubblebeam by level up. It learns Bubble, so... what gives.
  19. NMLewis

I do have to wonder what they mean when they say the Pokémon League HQ "governs" all trainers... :unsure: WHYYYY did they have to remove Chansey from Cerulean Cave in FR/LG. I can be bothered with the Safari Zone for Tauros and Kangaskhan, but not for Chansey.
  20. NMLewis

"Get lost kid, I'm bushed!" Um......... you're initiating this battle.
Back
Top Bottom