Search results for query: *

1. N

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Did you also forget Sap Sipper Azumarill to the list? And I disagree about Volcarona being weak to Fire.
  2. N

^ Ok the other exception is Levitate. They have given Electric and Poison type pokemon Levitate ability, which is a weakness otherwise.
  3. N

They could give Haunter a cross-evolution that is pure Ghost, and with the Levitate ability. 1 could argue that the whole point for the Gengar family to be part Poison is just to make them weak to Psychic. They gave Poliwhirl a cross-evolution that is pure Water, and green, imagine they doing...
  4. N

Flashfire no, they've never given an immunity ability to a pokemon with that as a weakness, so no.
  5. N

Note that a Poison/Steel pokemon with the Levitate ability, would only have 1 weakness - Fire. How bout a floating garbage can pokemon, that can shoot out Gunk Shot?
  6. N

How bout some more Grass pokemon with Thick Fat ability? That'd be dope if they gave Abomasnow Thick Fat. Or even Torterra. Then they'd both loose their 4x weakness.
  7. N

Okay not only are we lacking a beautiful, half red half green pokemon, we are also lacking a half blue half green, that's fully evolved pokemon. The only half blue half green pokemon are Oddish and Lotad, so we could use 1 that's fully evolved. Also hoping for abandoned castles in this Gen. We...
  8. N

Um, since when does battle-wise mean between each other? Battle-wise, Meganium has the edge. Better speed, better overall stats. No 4x weakness. Regardless of if they fought each other. That's 1 hell of a definition.
  9. N

Oh yea and Tropius too. How does a huge pokemon like Tropius only bst 460. Too bad it never got a boost for OR/AS. And it was probably better off being pure Grass.
  10. N

No I did not. It looks like that because you cut off my post too early. This is the 2nd time someone made a reply without reading my whole post, and didn't even edit/wipe their post afterwords if they caught it.
  11. N

Though I do think some double-elemented pokemon should have their orders reversed. I'd like to see Celebi as Grass/Psychic (assuming it's an onion or celery) and Victini as Fire/Psychic. Or, change Jirachi to Psychic/Steel. And now they're all aligned. Makes you wonder if GF actually put some...
  12. N

Still bummed out that Gens 1-7 never produced any Grass/Fire Grass/Water Grass/Electric or Grass/Rock pokemon. Except that there is a Water/Grass and Rock/Grass family and a mow Rotom. But what's so special about the above list... is that none of those type combos, have a 4x weakness. I think...
  13. N

Anyways in light of the Eviolite, no more evos for pokemon anymore. So I'd like to see Golurk and Wailord get stats boost. Golurk is eclipsed by Machamp in everything, that there is nothing Golurk is better stat-wise than Machamp. I'd like to see his Def and SpD get buffed. Wailord's Def and...
  14. N

Hope Marnie has a Mareanie and Hop has a Hoppip.
  15. N

Oh yea hoping for a bright red and green pokemon, we don't seem to have many of those. Preferably as a plant. Lurantis is green and pink so not quite.
  16. N

Well I kinda saw it as precedence here, that giving a regional variant a different name is more likely than breaking an Eviolite contradiction.
  17. N

I think these leaks are sayin Sir'fetchd is a regional variant, not an evolution, and hence different typing.
  18. N

Anyways ever since Gen 5 introduced the Eviolite, which boosts the def and SpD of pokemon that can evolve, they haven't given an old pokemon a new evolution (except for ones that can already evolve, i.e., Eevee -> Sylveon). I kind of thought the Eviolite means GF will stop giving old pokemon new...
  19. N

I just saw some image meme of pokemon on Facebook, and I was thinking, they could give the regular Exeggutor a Galarian form, with the coconuts replaced as skull faces, and it being Grass/Ghost instead. A real Halloween pokemon.
  20. N

Wow, is this for real. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzl8yd9x8Sk
Back
Top Bottom