Search results for query: *

1. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Heh, nobody was predicting that Rowlet will evolve into Grass/Ghost, so maybe Scorbunny will evolve into a beautiful Fire/Fairy bunny as a surprise, and be somewhat feminine looking as much as Delphox is. That would gain quite a lot of female fans, no?
  2. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Interesting how so many people have the Grookey Fan, Scorbunny Fan, or Sobble Fan label. Are they willing to use them no matter the element or design? I'm undecided because depending on the element. I'm most likely gonna be Scorbunny or Sobble. I wouldn't use Scorbunny if it turns out to be...
  3. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

In that case, that should explain why I'm not a Primarina-fan, never been into gurly-lookin pokemon. I am, however, favor masculine pokemon that are multi-colored. Hoping for a bright red and green pokemon, preferably a plant and preferably Grass/Fire. Uh, this is a non-sequitur, unless you can...
  4. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Weird, I wouldn't think Primarina was liked that much among males. At least for their 1st-picked starter. Imo if all the women voted Primarina, and all the males voted between Incineroar and Decidueye, then of course Primarina is the winner.
  5. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

So that's 2 questions: the who will be the "star" starter evo can be broken into. Who will be the Smash starter, and who will be the Pokken starter.
  6. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

So your question is more specifically which 1 will be the "Smash" starter. XD Though right now it seems Sobble is the Wooloo of the starters.
  7. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Any predictions on the bst for the evos? Gen 7 - all were 530. Gen 6 - Water and Grass were 530, but the Fire was 534. (I'm so glad Delphox is above the other 5). Gen 5 - all were 528. Would be nice if Bongorilla was above 530 for once. Would be nice if they increased the bst of Venusaur...
  8. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Nah. That was the other possibility. That you just didn't finish reading my post. :/ That's obviously the risk I make. Assuming you read the whole thing. So yes, you can penalize me for making that risk. Has to do with the person you're replying to, not the person making the post. -_- Edit...
  9. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well, that is of course the other argument you could make, is to say you didn't read the whole thing. But somehow if you ended up catching that, I thought you'd edit out your post or something later. But yes, that is the other possibility. And of course the other thing (and this won't be your...
  10. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

You know how I can tell you're prejudiced against me? I purposely pointed out the flaw in my argument right after making it, which is what you just did. Sometimes you gotta make a typo to see if others care to point it out.
  11. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Fire types have the 2nd more resistances next to Steel, so it isn't a bad type. I'm still hoping for a Grass/Fire type, or a Rotom-tutor.
  12. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Um no, the only way for a Fire to not be weak to Stealth Rock is to be paired with Fighting, Ground, or Steel. But being paired to Ground or Steel gives it a 4x weakness. But I don't think this answers his question. There's not many choices for Fire to be paired without giving a 4x without...
  13. N

SwSh Starters Discussion

Gym leaders not likely to use starter evo's.
Back
Top Bottom