Search results for query: *

1. N

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Heh, they should let fans vote for it, would we rather want Dyna/Gigatamax, or mega evolution/Z moves for DPP remakes.
  2. N

But other gen starters had mega evolutions, though I suspect in DPP remakes they'll discontinue dyna/gigantamaxes.
  3. N

New pokemon wish: A flower-version of Oricorio. If it's red, it's Grass/Fire. If it's yellow, it's Grass/Electric. If it's blue, it's Grass/Water. If it's purple, being Grass/Psychic would give it a 4x weakness so Grass/Ghost is fine too.
  4. N

Actually Cosmog well Cosmoem evolves as version-exclusive. So yes, we can have more of that.
  5. N

Currently we only have 1 pokemon that has a branched evolution that can evolve twice: Wurmple. Would be cool if we had more of those, or a pokemon that can do a 2-stage and 3-stage evolution at the same time. Imagine if Rolycoly was part of a 3-stage evolution of pure Rock, and can also evolve...
  6. N

Okay, Sun/Moon brought 37 new pokemon evolution-families. Diamond/Pearl brought like 45 (not counting new evos or new pre-evos). Currently, Sword/Shield brought in 16 new families. (Counting Gossifleur and Eldegoss as 1 family, and whether these pokemon have a evo or not doesn't change...
  7. N

So any hopes on what the next mythical pokemon will be? The bst-600. I hope they go back to the base stat of 100-all round. Hoping for Ice or Poison type. But since we already have Grass, Water, Psychic/Grass and Psychic/Fire, I suspect they may make a pure Fire or Psychic/Water, not really...
  8. N

Nah, if you're fine with ice pokemon at room temperature, you can be fine with cake pokemon too. Cake can be left out long without bugs biting in.
  9. N

I hope we don't have 1, that fire-chipmunk from an earlier leak was kinda cool.
  10. N

The fact that Yamper is now primarily light brown rather than pink kinda makes me think he's not likely to evolve to a Electric/Fairy. It seems like the amount of new pokemon this Gen is like previous, so they're only introducing 1 main pokemon family per element. Can't wait to see what they...
  11. N

Eh, what is SpaceWorld?
  12. N

Ice/Psychic and Ice/Ghost pokemon that are actually male. Jynx and Froslass only female.
  13. N

Kinda like how Arceus and stuff were put in Gen 4. A lot of people also thought that Gen 4 would have been the last gen. I think I was in #bulbagarden in 2009 or so when someone was saying there likely isn't gonna be anything after Platinum. Then after Black/White came out, I remember Serebii...
  14. N

Anime in Japan? Was Ho-oh in episode 1 of Japan?
  15. N

Same reason why Ho-oh was put in episode 1 of the anime.
  16. N

And also to add to this list. A Rotom-computer that is Electric/Psychic. An evolution for male Salandit. Stat boost for Golurk. Legendary or Mythical Poison type. Power Grass type pokemon that are actually plants and not animals. Levitate ability for pokemon like Chandelure and Magnezone...
  17. N

Accomplish what, exactly? Maybe you you didn't understand post. I said physical vs. special. Fire, water, grasss elements are all special, so I used physical examples as rock, steel, etc. So this pokemon would be like Tyrogue. Do you just reply for the sake of posting?
  18. N

I can't believe people are wishing for more Eeveelutions. What'd I'd rather see is. Another physical-variant version of Eevee. Physical as in evolving into rock, ground, steel, and fighting type. And since Eevee is quad-pedal, then this 1 most likely bipedal. And a Grass type tree that is...
Back
Top Bottom