Search results for query: *

1. N

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I keep saying " and not "" Pretty sure it was a " then the line I have a friend at Nintendo who provided me. Not "I have a friend at Nintendo who"
  2. N

No, that other people didn't tell me the " meant KnightWolf was copy/pasting another source rather than typing it himself. Yea, when there's 2 of them and wrapped around a sentence.
  3. N

And I haven't posted here in years, and so I popped out of no where, so of course people still assumed I knew what the " meant.
  4. N

But they didn't tell me about the ". Note that that leak itself started as "I have a friend from Nintendo who ..." So I thought KnightWolf himself was originating that. But it turns out, he had a " the line above so I was supposed to know that it wasn't his. So yes, people will say...
  5. N

No the " that Knightwolf09 uses when posting a leak that came from another source. Right, only to give each element a fair share of order. So not to reveal too many from 1 element over another.
  6. N

Well... I would have to check, but the answer is I most likely posted that in the "things you wanna see done in Gen 8" thread.
  7. N

Sigh. What else did I forget to say? That I was talking about primary typing. But yes, if you include 2ndary typing, then that is certainly a way around my posts. Drednaw's 2ndary typing is Rock and then Rolycoly is the 1st Rock pokemon as primary typing uh huh. Could have predicted someone...
  8. N

1st off this wasn't about agree/disagree but whether people know my arguments beforehand, and half the balls to stick up. 2nd off, um, let's not forget about the likes button. But going back to about arguments beforehand, when someone says Thunder Wave is a status move and so nobody can have...
  9. N

Sorry this wasn't about people who agree/disagree with me, but people who know what my arguments are before I presented them. For example, when I made the post of having weaknesses/resistances to Thunder Wave, someone would point out Thunder Wave is not an electric attack it is a status move so...
  10. N

The only pokemon family revealed more than once is Water and Grass types (Drednaw and Gossifleur family). But that's as they are already starter elements. I highly doubt they will reveal another Water or Grass type next. Yes I know, but obviously I can never test this since I am only 1 person...
  11. N

Right, because are there people that believe GF will reveal all pokemon by an element before moving on to another element? I.e., show all the Grass pokemon, then Fire, then others? But I knew I had to include the word "almost" because there's always going to be someone who takes offense to my...
  12. N

Did you not click my screenshot? That post is not even edited.
  13. N

So are you going to address my question? Guys, if I add on a conversation before the prior 1 finishes, it's a privilege. Posts like this:
  14. N

Was this post in response to my "how am I contradicting myself?" or is this separate. Anyways, you list some examples that are arbitrary. I don't see how that makes my point contradicting.
  15. N

But I never said that either. I said "almost."
  16. N

What do you mean by linking? How so? - PkmnTrainerV and CrazyCreeperKid, what would make more sense? Leaking out all the pokemon by element at a time (i.e., leak out all the Grass pokemon 1st, then all the Fire pokemon next), or leak out a family of pokemon, 1 element at a time? Is this...
  17. N

But this is consistent with the last 2 gens where the middle and final evo's were revealed the 1st and last month. We only got 11/18 elements revealed.
  18. N

The point of my post - was an attempt to disprove a speculation that we will see starter evo's tomorrow. Still too early. And I listed a reasoning.
  19. N

Technically, they still haven't revealed any Ghost, Poison, Ground, Bug, Ice, Fighting, or Psychic pokemon for Gen 8 (other than Galarian). But now that they revealed some Galarian forms, they might mix those with new Galarian forms. I don't think they will reveal starter evo's until at least...
  20. N

I wouldn't even count Magcargo Fire/Rock as a usable pokemon. It did get a +10 stat boost in HP and +10 in Special Attack, but only from bst 410 --> 430. Still unusable. But this Rock/Electric would be good competitor for Alolan Golem. By the way, every Fossil pokemon Gen 1-5 were all bst 495...
Back
Top Bottom