Search results for query: *

1. N

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Yea I was talking about your screenshot.
  2. N

Yes, any pokemon eligible to receive experience received all EVs from that event. That's for pokemon in the battle, that survives. This is for Gens 6 and 7 after all.
  3. N

So what's 50% of 1 or 3 EVs? Gen 8 starts now in decimals?
  4. N

Are we certain pokemon not used in battle, gets EVs?
  5. N

And my 1st question? I never played HG/SS.
  6. N

How did it suck in Isle of Armor? Compared to?
  7. N

1 thing we never really had in Pokemon was chemical plants (abandoned or not). Closest thing is electrical power plants. But I think the Fuego Ironworks is the closest thing. Followed by Cinnabar Mansion. So I hope they totally redo Fuego Ironworks as in completely redesign, like giving it a...
  8. N

Wow, there's a typo in the Nintendo url. And typing in the correct goes to a 404 page. And I also wonder why there is a Magmortar at the bottom of the page.. Is there gonna be a connection.
  9. N

No. I waste more money on other things besides that. But I'd be more mad at how Nintendo makes all the money while having non-refundable policies (like DLCs that are for Sword and Shield only) than on myself spending that money. Nintendo making all that money and without their stocks going up...
  10. N

Ah, so the console is outdated. Weird, I think you're looking at it the wrong way. The older and older a game, or as you changed, the older and older the console, the more value to preserve something. This is how antiques work.
  11. N

But I didn't say everyone bought Emerald. Right, they replaced the Battle Frontier with the Battle Maison.
  12. N

To make the moneyyyyy worth it. If I bought Emerald decades ago, then why can't I still have some value to it, if it ends up being wholly copy/pasted into a new game. Right, they won't be offended if they didn't know about it. Right, but my point still stands. But I'm not assuming Emerald...
  13. N

And if they said it was to preserve the value for the "older" people that had bought and played Emerald, then what will saying that cause? It will disappoint the younger fans and make them feel miserable, because they weren't born earlier. Or that GF has the balls to tell them that. Guess you...
  14. N

Tell that to all the people that bought OR/AS knowing it didn't have the Battle Frontier. Nope. Some games are sold for download on the 3DS right, and some on the Switch, right? If R/S/E is currently not for download, has anyone ruled out it never will be? You say that, but the fact that they...
  15. N

What about the concept of having something in an older game you don't have now? Sure it does. If there is only a something that is in R/S but not in OR/AS, then it means I have to go back to R/S in order to get that something. To make the game worth it. Heh. Not everything is about money. Yet...
  16. N

I really don't know why you bring investment as a variable here. I never was 1 to buy a video game in the hopes of selling it 1 day. That's because it does both. It's to increase the value of old games while bringing down the value of remakes. Europe laws make video games have to choose a...
  17. N

Which is why they preserve Emerald so it's a durable good. Stuff like candy is eaten once and disposed of, stuff like Emerald can be preserved. No, that doesn't defer my ability to believe whether fans wanted the Battle Frontier back vs. GF brining the Battle Frontier back. I for 1, did like...
  18. N

Weird. I feel it is both. Almost all the counter-argues I have with people here are "it's A, but also not B" when I feel it is A and B. Emerald is both a short-term and long-term investment. Which is why some things in Emerald are preserved. No. If I sell cherry pies, and blueberry pies, then 1...
  19. N

Of course there is. To make your money seem worth it. Would you say the same for Pokemon cards that are no longer in print? Okay, take the Pokemon cards for example, should they be out of value if they are no longer made? Lots of things discontinue in history before we were born. I think you...
  20. N

No we're trying to keep some value to it. So it isn't going to be a 100% remake. That's for the 3DS/Switch downloads or whatever. Same as with any other non-Pokemon scenario. Right, OR/AS is not Emerald remakes. So of course there will be things in Emerald not in OR/AS. Most of the 2ndary...
Back
Top Bottom