Search results for query: *

1. N

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

And so it's settled. Every Tuesday (or every other Tuesday) expect new update videos. Can't wait for next Tuesday or the Tuesday after.
  2. N

I wonder if the Hisuian Zoroark's are due for a movie? And with that will have a mythical pokemon with it. Recent movies tend to have 2 mythicals lately. Zarude and shiny Celebi. Volcanion and Magearna. Or a combo with 1 mythical, 1 legendary. Zeraora and Lugia. Marshadow and Ho-oh. So I'm...
  3. N

No, fainted does not imply dead. Fainted implies 0 HP. Yea, like if a Ghost pokemon popped up in your party when after a Pokemon faints. Or taking your pokemon to the pokemon center evolves it.
  4. N

No, that could happen, for other new pokemon. Kind of like Shedinja. No, murder implies it can't be revived. So the term TPC/Nintendo uses is fainted. Here's a similar example of a screenshot elsewhere, regarding the evolving Leafeon using the Leaf Stone, which workeds in Galar, but not in Kanto.
  5. N

Which means, you shouldn't have to get me, to clarify.
  6. N

(I bolded the part in question.). You had me clarify that we're not going to get a Ghost Eeveelution, from not having a Ghost Eeveelution from having Eevee hit 0 HP in battle, and I can't nitpick you for using a shortcut word murder? Murder implies Eevee cannot be revived at the Pokemon Center.
  7. N

Notice I clarified my own post, so you can too.
  8. N

No, we've had Ghost pokemon that have dex entries that state or imply they were formerly living human or some creature. Phantump comes to mind. I'll be the 6th person to reply that we're not likely to get a Ghost Eeveelution from having Eevee hit 0 HP in battle.*
  9. N

I'll be the 6th person to reply that we're not likely to get a Ghost Eeveelution.
  10. N

The thing about Hisuian Zoroak's and Zorua story is it makes you feel bad if you defeat them in battle. At least for when they're wild pokemon.
  11. N

Smaller than Sw/Sh including the Crown Tundra DLCs? Or before the DLCs?
  12. N

Damn I never knew this kind of trivial information. But wouldn't English games be made in other countries?
  13. N

Well it depends. If redesign means starting over from scratch or almost from scratch, you're most certainly right that won't happen.
  14. N

It wouldn't be a redesign.
  15. N

Well I seen some article where the fans loved Hisuian Zorua but not Zoroark. Maybe GF or TPC will change Zoroak's design before officially revealing it. Just like with Nintendo beta photos, certain pokemon get changed. Though I guess that hasn't happened in a while.
  16. N

Well this post came after the Hisuian Zoruak so I really thought it was about that.
  17. N

Except I knew you were referring to the Hisuian Zorua.
  18. N

Yup, that means they were somewhat officially revealed, someone unofficially revealed.
  19. N

I think you meant to say "Nickdt was referring to the PikaDoll, not the Hisuian Zorua."
  20. N

Weird, Oriden said it was based on a kabuki, well I hope you're both right.
Back
Top Bottom