Search results for query: *

1. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

^ I actually love Ghost/Grass element, and also love and think we need more of glow-in-the-dark Ghost pokemon. Though not sure if that Hisuian Voltorb does it. But if it can still learn Electric moves that'd be neat.
  2. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Huh? What woman?
  3. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I would rather a pokemon that can evolve into a lot of physical types (Rock, Steel, Ground), then more Eeveelutions. Preferably bipedal pokemon too.
  4. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yea.. for a glass cannon. Not type, but region.
  5. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I liked UBs but would never really use them. Only ones I would use are the ones with well-rounded stats. I'd at least want to see UBs for elements that have never had them before.
  6. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Poipole was kinda cute?
  7. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If it's brand new ultra beasts that'd be dope. That was among the #1 reception for UBs, is that they did not look like Pokemon.
  8. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Another Meowth? So, Meowth already has 3 forms, so it doesn't need a 4th. Kantonian, Alolan, Galarian, so a Hisuian will be a 4th.
  9. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yes! Ultra Beasts are coming back! (If above is true.). Hopefully new ones.
  10. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yes, feel free to join me in the debate that Ursaring is unlikely to get a regional evolution as well.
  11. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Okay that Riddler leak has a all-green Sudowoodo, I was a little worried that that would make Hisuian an all Grass rather than Rock/Grass. But I realize, we don't have any powerful pure Grass type that are plants. The highest-bst is Tangrowth, but too wide of a stat distribution. After that, it...
  12. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Look at this trend: Alakazam, Gothitelle, Reunicus. As well as Machamp to Conkeldurr and all the above list.
  13. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Just like how none of the Urshifu are pure Fighting... Oh yea let's add this to the list. Conkeldurr is like a Machamp but with higher HP, Attack, and Defense, but lower SpA, SpD, and Speed.
  14. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don't get his #7. What kanji is in that green tree/cactus plant? It still looks like a green Sudowoodo to me.
  15. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yes, the problem arises if 1 of them gets a regional evolution - depending on what that element is.
  16. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Here we go: Machamp 505. Fighting. Beartic 505. Ice. Bewear 500. Normal/Fighting. Ursaring 500. Normal. They're all essentially very similar base-stat distribution, and Marshadow being 600. But even if Hisuian Ursaring is a Fairy typing, an eviolite Ursaring will be quite powerful.
  17. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Here's the problem with giving Ursaring a regional evolution... In Gen 7 they increased Beartic's attack from 110 to 130, so Beartic is really. An Ice Machamp where, SpA +5, but SpD -5, HP +5, but Speed -5. (So same bst-505). Bewear is a Normal/Fighting Machamp where bst-500. -5 Attack, but +5...
  18. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If Ursaring did have a regional evolution that was Normal/Fighting, it'd be a real competition to Bewear. It could also be a branched evolution of Teddiursa.
  19. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Actually, with mythicals and sometimes legendarys, GF are being more diverse with more elements lately having a bst of 600 or 680. It was nice to finally have a Poison/* be bst-690. Sooner or later GF will make a Grass type with bst of 680. If they do, I hope it will be a plant than an animal...
  20. N

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Is this specifically for Legends Arceus or for all of Gen 8? Wha? Volcanion and Marshadow are some of the coolest mythicals. You literally want to know what Marshadow is? Marshadow is Machamp where, take its attack, and -5, then take its SpD, then +5. Then increase its speed and SpA so it's...
Back
Top Bottom