Search results for query: *

1. N

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

You don't consider Zarude a regional evolution of Vigoroth? Only thing is its bst is not as high enough. Then, there's Rillaboom.
  2. N

Yea... Farfetch'd didn't get a baby evolution like Jynx, Magmar and Electabuzz did in Gen 2, but they didn't give Jynx an evolution in Gen 4 like they did Magmar and Electabuzz. Is the analogy I was using.
  3. N

Meh, they chose to not give Jynx an evolution in Gen 4, so I highly doubt they will give Jynx a regional evo. But still more believable to me a regional variant. I'd go with Lilligant having a regional evo but what possible element could they make her? Or maybe a non-Grass type into a...
  4. N

It's a balloon chandelier. I'd want a chandelier that's a regular chandelier. If you look at Chandelier's Bulbapedia article, it has Asian roots.
  5. N

Speaking of branched evolutions, I've always wanted Lampent to branch into another red-chandelier that is pure Fire (well doesn't matter) as long as it has Levitate and resembles a Western chandelier (non-balloon). But I think the theme of these regional evolutions is more Asian-looking, as it...
  6. N

If Hisuans return as fossils, sounds like they could do that in a BDSP DLC heh. Also, to avoid the Eviolite conundrum, these Hisuan evolutions could have evolved from the same pokemon, making them branched evolutions. Mr. Mime is already an example. Mime Jr has a branched evolution except of...
Back
Top Bottom