Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

Generation IV Remake Speculation

The whole point of Mega Evolution and Z-moves is that humans and Pokemon with a strong enough connection can give rise to greater power than ordinary wild Pokemon can. In other words, humans have something magical that allows the Pokemon to reach their full potential, to go beyond the ordinary...
  2. Necrozma

Can I just say that this is a brilliant idea? I always wanted them to do something regarding Dialga and Palkia's abilities. Perhaps temporal/spatial distortions (for whatever reason) have caused the Sinnoh region to become intertwined with Alola (the possible reason being the Ultra Beasts)...
  3. Necrozma

My wishes for Sinnoh remakes: - Remakes of D/P with elements of Platinum (Giratina, Distortion World, Battle Frontier, etc) Either that, or give Giratina its own episode like Rayquaza did in OR/AS. - Regional variants, obviously. - Overlord Pokemon (Totem Pokemon of Sinnoh) that have taken...
  4. Necrozma

That was such a random video. Like, it came out of nowhere. Why Sinnoh starters? Why now? :P
  5. Necrozma

Not that many Sinnoh references in Sun/Moon.
  6. Necrozma

Well, along with Mega Evolution, it is an ideal way for Gamefreak to keep introducing "new Pokemon" without actually introducing new Pokemon. Personally I would love both regional variants and new Mega Evolutions in the Sinnoh remakes.
  7. Necrozma

That is amazing news. I am hoping for sooner rather than latter.
  8. Necrozma

I found this fan art of Primal/Mega Arceus and I gotta admit, it looks pretty damn cool. I wish it was real. Mega/Primal Arceus
  9. Necrozma

Okay, sure, a graphical update would do wonders for Kanto because the region feels pretty bare as is. But the one thing Kanto truly lacks is...I don't know how to put it. Every region has its history and lore, its own mythology. All Kanto has is Mewtwo and Mew - science experiments. Along with...
  10. Necrozma

There's a lot more that can be done with Sinnoh than Kanto. Gen IV games simply have a lot more potential. Also, yes, let's regard every potential hint as a "coincidence".
  11. Necrozma

And you just don't casually bring up Sinnoh references without meaning something more. Kanto hints can easily be explained away by saying 'it's the 20th anniversary', but what about the Sinnoh hints?
  12. Necrozma

If a Sinnoh remake is planned, I guarantee you that they are already working on it. Gen 7 seems like a perfect fit for Sinnoh remakes.
  13. Necrozma

If we indeed get Sinnoh remakes, I wonder if the legendary Pokemon will get any special treatment. Kyogre and Groudon got Primal Reversion, so what about Dialga/Palkia/Giratina?
  14. Necrozma

Now you gave me an idea for a plot: Super religious fanatics desiring to stop Mega Evolution from spreading. They worship Arceus (they could even expand on the church from Hearthome) and see Mega Evolution as corruptible or whatever as it wasn't created by the gods. They see it as tampering...
  15. Necrozma

I feel like the Sinnoh games should get a lot of Mega Evolution focus given that Rowan himself studies the evolution of Pokemon. Although I'm not sure what's left to say about Mega Evolution...
  16. Necrozma

Well if I'd change anything, it would definitely be the marshes. Having to spin your way out of them was rather annoying and completely put me off going into the Great Marsh.
  17. Necrozma

If Sinnoh does get remakes, I hope they leave everything as it was. I'd hate it if they simplified it. The struggle is part of the fun.
Back
Top Bottom