Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

IMO, they should have gone for a Water-type Grimer or Ground-type Grimer.
  2. Necrozma

Not going to lie, disappointed with Alolan Grimer. The design is disappointing and they literally just added a Dark type to its existing type. :/
  3. Necrozma

So, no leaks today? Okay, time to get my hopes up for tomorrow.
  4. Necrozma

What I expect from CoroCoro. - The mid-stage starter reveal. - Type: Null form change reveal (or something along those lines). - Pokemon Sun and Moon anime information. Pokenchi will have new information on both games and the anime, but I fully expect their news to be a retread of what we'll...
  5. Necrozma

I'm confused. Is there an actual phrase that says they are exclusives or are people just deriving that from pictures?
  6. Necrozma

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. We already know that Rockruff evolution changes depending on whether it is night or day and there is both night and day in Sun and Moon. So why would they be exclusives? God, that is such a stupid decision.
  7. Necrozma

They're not version exclusives. It is the time of day that determines the evolution. Why do you say that? Does CoroCoro state that?
  8. Necrozma

We do, actually. The Japanese trailer where Alola forms make their debut shows a regular Exeggcute evolving into Alolan Exeggutor.
  9. Necrozma

Team Skull? That's...kinda underwhelming...
  10. Necrozma

Half? Aren't there five cores? And doesn't each core comprise a single Zygarde 50% form? If one core is in Alola, and the other in Kalos, where are the other three cores?
  11. Necrozma

Oh, I get it. So, would it have been more mysterious if they just revealed Lillie, gave her a name and design but didn't provide any further details about her?
  12. Necrozma

How can a surprise be ruined when we don't even know what the surprise is? Unless Lillie hiding a Pokemon in her bag itself was supposed to be the surprise by itself?
  13. Necrozma

We already know she's hiding something, most likely a Pokemon, in her bag. Why? And who's that Pokemon? We also know she is to play (supposedly) an important role in the story, which could be a hint that Lillie is more than what she seems. She is also assisting Kukui for 'personal reasons'. Who...
  14. Necrozma

Now, generic female NPC doesn't have quite the same appeal as 'mysterious', don't you think?
  15. Necrozma

When is the next CoroCoro being released? Or should I say, when can we expect it to be leaked?
  16. Necrozma

"People in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma to the point of having warning signs about it. It is really strong and can break anything in two. It likes to hug its trainers but is strong. Raising one puts your life in danger." Holy crap.
  17. Necrozma

That Pikachu thing is fucking terrifying. o_O
  18. Necrozma

In the anime, you mean. The transformation originated in the Kalos in the anime. As far as the games are concerned, this transformation could still very well be a hint of what's to come in the games.
  19. Necrozma

Unless they are hinting at a new gen 7 mechanic.
  20. Necrozma

I think it's pretty clear that whole thing is meant to be a joke. A pretty troll-ish joke, but a joke nonetheless...
Back
Top Bottom