Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

Generation VII confirmed!

There is no story behind Zygarde which is exactly why there is no need for a sequel. The forms are all readily available, so it would be pointless anyway.
  2. Necrozma

Junichi Masuda also used the term 'generation' in his blog, I think.
  3. Necrozma

As I recall, one of the legit leaks confirmed a new Ice-type line in S/M.
  4. Necrozma

Where did you read that Mega Evolution will only become available in the post game?
  5. Necrozma

I believe it was mentioned approximately 1247 times. :P It's a very popular theory (and I'm huge fan of it myself) though I don't know how much truth there is to it.
  6. Necrozma

The picture below pretty much confirms it. It shows a before and after state of the IV stats. The second picture is after the gold bottlecap was used which maximized the IV stats.
  7. Necrozma

That does make me just a little bit suspicious, especially if the evolution reveal is coming soon. Honestly that wink at the end is the most suspicious part lol If it were without a wink, I'd see it as just a regular tweet asking for fans' opinions. But with the wink it just makes me think...
  8. Necrozma

That's a strong possibility. Someone should check whether whether in previous trailers the levels were identical with the actual level in the game.
  9. Necrozma

Guys, they show what seems to be a wild Magnezone floating over a water surface. Those are clearly manufactured encounters and not necessarily actual encounters in the game.
  10. Necrozma

OH DAMN. Okay I love that, that means no Z-power for Megas, as it should be.
  11. Necrozma

Do we know that the Pokemon need to hold items for Z-moves? I thought it was just a Bracelet thing and the Pokemon doesn't need to hold anything...
  12. Necrozma

I know I'm probably jumping the gun, but this may even surpass gen 4 as my favorite gen. Now give me a good villain team, legends and mythology of Alola.
  13. Necrozma

It is mentioned he has a surprise for us, so I hope it's something S/M related.
  14. Necrozma

Holy shit. That sounds amazing, like a legendary encounter music or something or the kind of music that would play during some massive showdown..
  15. Necrozma

HOLY SHIT that ability WOW
  16. Necrozma

It could easily be the plot as well.
  17. Necrozma

Good for you. Personally I care about both as Zygarde's transformation mechanics and explanation are interesting to me.
  18. Necrozma

Neither can the anime 10% form. It is clearly depicted in one of the Flare episodes: Squishy turns into 10% when it is surrounded by Flare grunts, attacks them and then runs away. However, in the middle of running away it suddenly releases all its cells and falls on the ground as if it were...
  19. Necrozma

Hmm, personally I think it'd be strange seeing Iwanko go bipedal but I guess they could pull it off if the design was good enough. Right now I'm leaning towards a Rock/Dark wolf/dog type of evolution.
  20. Necrozma

That'd be funny, going from Mega to Giga.
Back
Top Bottom